Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

putting a half arsed bid on something on ebay a week ago that you didn't really want or need and getting a notification telling you you've won the auction tonight

Just finishing Balls of Fury on tg4 which is the worst movie ever made. It's so bad that your man that was in Big Trouble in Little China is in it and it makes Big Trouble a worse movie as a result.

Christopher Walken why would you stoop so low?

Just finishing Balls of Fury on tg4 which is the worst movie ever made. It's so bad that your man that was in Big Trouble in Little China is in it and it makes Big Trouble a worse movie as a result.

Christopher Walken why would you stoop so low?

i ws just coming on here to say that was a great movie.

Balls of Fury? SRSLY? GTFO. When Walken came on I thought it was going to pick up a notch. That type of slapstick is usually right up my street...come to think of it cannabis/3-4 tins might have swung this from the complaints to the pleasures. Funny that.

I had nothing but tea, hit the spot for me.

people pretending not to know how to do things that they know well how to do and then using this pretend lack of knowledge as an excuse to ask me to do things for them.

That reminds me of 'people who don't know how to do things so you end up doing their job for them from your job remotely in order to get shit done'.

Also, this might be a major complaint, but (in a work environment) pointing out either someone doing something wrong or the hard way being taken as being negative, not just by the person you are trying to help. Its madness really, sorta 'ach sure they are grand trundling along there in ignorance at an adult wage, leave them be'.

BALLS!Went out to the car to discover the spare wheel is still in action.I forgot about the motorway blowout.Nuts.

My hard drives are in complete disarray.At least half of the space is occupied with stuff I know I dont want..but its all so disorganised I cant face going through it all.

Edit...one day very soon I'm gonna sort it out.

Edit edit..still another 500 gigs to go before I'm under any serious pressure though...

I have to leave Reaper and go into my soundcard to mute my monitors every fucking time I wanna track my singing.
This is an operation I prolly perform hundreds if not thousands of times some days.Its really starting to drive me fucking mental.
Really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back