Minor complaints thread (30 Viewers)

alex-apprentice-eyebrows.jpg

I have to stop doing shots, I'm too old for that shit.
I'm meeting my ex today to swap Christmas and birthday presents. I wanted to look really well, but now I'd settle for not looking like a corpse.

Wasn't feeling great in London, so I decided to get the train and ferry back yesterday morning. Made it to Crewe before I found out the crossing I was booked was cancelled and I'd have to rebook on the later one. Also, got off the train at the wrong station and straight into what was like the set from a BBC ghost story

PSYCHE! I love creepy towns, trains, fog, bbc style adventures and travelling by sea!
I had the best day ever :cool:

Wasn't feeling great in London, so I decided to get the train and ferry back yesterday morning. Made it to Crewe before I found out the crossing I was booked was cancelled and I'd have to rebook on the later one. Also, got off the train at the wrong station and straight into what was like the set from a BBC ghost story

PSYCHE! I love creepy towns, trains, fog, bbc style adventures and travelling by sea!
I had the best day ever :cool:
I fucking LOVE the sail/rail!

Its WAY better than flying.The comfort.The craic!The absolutely NO HASSLE.No rushing.
Taking in the air out on deck.Can't whack it

I'll always choose the boat if I can

Plus you can bring a guitar no problemmo!

I generally like to set out early..get up..make a load of sandwichs..bag o cans..lift down to the ferry off me auld lad..takes 8 mins!

Few tunes on the earphones and a copy of Mojo or some other such guff.Heaven.
Lovely train ride which deposits you smack bang in the middle of the action.Class

Plus you can bring a guitar no problemmo!

I generally like to set out early..get up..make a load of sandwichs..bag o cans..lift down to the ferry off me auld lad..takes 8 mins!

Few tunes on the earphones and a copy of Mojo or some other such guff.Heaven.
Lovely train ride which deposits you smack bang in the middle of the action.Class

We've gotten the ferry to France the last couple of years, bringing the car means you just through everything in the boot and set off as if you were heading down to your in-laws. Except your in-laws are in the south of France and are made of wine and cheese. Plus, you get to blast your favourite music on the car stereo and go on adventures en route. Amazing.

We've gotten the ferry to France the last couple of years, bringing the car means you just through everything in the boot and set off as if you were heading down to your in-laws. Except your in-laws are in the south of France and are made of wine and cheese. Plus, you get to blast your favourite music on the car stereo and go on adventures en route. Amazing.
Yeah..driving on is the biz alright.Dosent get much handier than that!

Users who are viewing this thread

• JohnnyRaz
  • dudley
  • pete
  • rettucs
  • M
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back