Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

The grief of winning a holiday and trying to come to a suitable arrangement with the organisers. The only previous life experience I can compare it to is the hassle I went through when someone rear-ended my car and I didn't want to get the car fixed. I just wanted the insurance company to write me a fucking cheque.

BTW this is only in minor complaints because I won the holiday, which cancels out some of the pain.

Also, this is my Thumped persona venting, I'm happy as Larry on FB and Twitter, so don't tell anyone I'm giving out.

Collected my car from the mechanic...got at least 50yards

until it broke down

Again

Sob

Dude, I feel awful for you.

She's not worth it though. You can do better. She ain't so great, plenty of other prettier cars out that there that won't quit on you.
You deserve better. DTMFA

--Your pal, 7

Dude, I feel awful for you.

She's not worth it though. You can do better. She ain't so great, plenty of other prettier cars out that there that won't quit on you.
You deserve better. DTMFA

--Your pal, 7
I reckon I need to get it going again before I can sell it

So disappointed with how it turned out

People who still refer to themselves in the plural on their blog:

"We're really enjoying this song this week here at Pop Playlist Towers"

I made a comment online about the guy killed by cops in NY.

I was quoting Jon Stewart and I said something along the lines of "This is it. The Brown killing had no video so the cop could weasel out......"

Everyone's taking "this is it" to mean that "I've had it!" rather than the Irish version "This is the crucial point"

Lots of people saying they've had it too now, and thanking me etc etc when it's not really what I meant. 663 likes. Tons of comments.
I already hated cops killing people. I wasn't waiting for a video.

Not really a compliant, just a bit awkward.

When you want to understand the complexities of race in America, it is always best to ask a 40+ white guy from Ireland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back