Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

Oh men are equally dreadful. No denying that, but we know we're dreadful because we're told incessantly just how dreadful we are. I'd wager 100% of men on here have been told exactly how dreadful they are at length by more than one woman and most of their friends. Most of us just have to sit through it and grit our teeth, nodding occasionally to prove we're alive, all the while wishing we were drinking somewhere far away and totally alone.

Try telling a woman she's a dreadful person, see how far you get.

By that definition, I'm a man.

Many men are douchebags, to be fair.
I don't have awful taste but it seems (as Morrissey would say) I only want the ones I can't have.
I have a similar thing in that I want the ones way out of my league. Not being able to have them adds nothing to the actual attraction.

Nodding occasionally to prove I'm alive, all the while drinking somewhere far away and totally alone.
A small edit above sums it up, yo.

I have a similar thing in that I want the ones way out of my league. Not being able to have them adds nothing to the actual attraction.

Does it ever? Who would be out of your 'league' because that's silly talk.

Oh men are equally dreadful. No denying that, but we know we're dreadful because we're told incessantly just how dreadful we are. I'd wager 100% of men on here have been told exactly how dreadful they are at length by more than one woman and most of their friends. Most of us just have to sit through it and grit our teeth, nodding occasionally to prove we're alive, all the while wishing we were drinking somewhere far away and totally alone.

You're fucking dreadful alright!!! YOU SET EM UP, I'LL KNOCK EM DOWN!

40 slow, long minutes til hometime. Every second feels like a year.

Also, I've lost a week of my life. Have been completely fucked with some sort of viral infection. Antibiotics are blowing the top of my head off. I don't know if I'm coming or going.

Also, haven't been able to cycle for a week to the day. And thats a complete mind-fuck because I can't recall the last time I've had to drive into work for a whole week.

Also, waking up at 5am every morning for some reason. Can never go back asleep and am fucked during the day because of it.

Otherwise, everythings grand.

Wait a minute....

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/other-sports/bradley-wiggins-ruled-out-of-tour-de-france-1.1413901

Also just noticed, if you type 'Bradley Wiggins' into google, the first suggestion that comes up is 'Bradley Wiggins doping', hahahaha

I'm putting you on notice that I am stealing that.

Buying anything on Ticketmaster Mexico is easily the most frustrating thing about life here.
Jesus it's an horrifically bad experience.

Go online to their site (with the most useless search in history)
Buy your ticket
There are different payment pages for Mexican Cards than from Other cards
After 5 tries finally get a confirmation
However....
That's not your ticket
You now have to go (at least 2 days before the event lest your ticket be cancelled!) to a ticketmaster outlet to collect your ticket
Go to the outlet
Give them your confirmation numbers
The check it (50/50 whether they can find it!)
Then they take an impression (on one of those 1970s credit cards slider and carbon paper devices) of the card (that has already been charged
They take your IDand write the ID number on the credit card slip.

A fucking hideous waste of time and effort, in service of what?

No one in this country trusts anyone, they are all afraid of their shit of being ripped off but have no idea of what real security looks like
Hence every transaction involves some form or other of this weird pseudo-security

some country and western guy is using a picture with me (hammered and sunburnt, sitting beside nick harper) for his profile picture on facebook.

Its just weird.

SLight comic relief in that some girl he's friends with has 'diffin' for a surname.

Wait a minute....

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/other-sports/bradley-wiggins-ruled-out-of-tour-de-france-1.1413901

Also just noticed, if you type 'Bradley Wiggins' into google, the first suggestion that comes up is 'Bradley Wiggins doping', hahahaha
all these cyclists are off the gear now. Thats why they're gone so crap

its easier than its ever been to see the ones who are still on it. (cough, froom, frroom) <- misspelled that intentionally cos he has his burd trawling the internet constantly looking for people saying bad shit about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back