Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

Last week I was being made redundant, this week I'm not, Next week who knows. What's irritating is that my employers seem to think they can just ignore my utterly understandable issues with their way of doing business. Suffice to say any future pans which involve money are on hold.

Very sore red nose due to eating too much lovely....

750345_com_cashelblue.jpg

I didnt know eating cheese gives you a red nose..that explains that so.

Imagine are getting that email tomoz.Maybe even a call.

Been honking that shit down like theres no tomorrow from that deal on in teshco right now - the price will go back up soon enough and put a stop to it. mazin stuff

Yeah, its savage!
transformation ; it probably doesn't have this effect on most people. I have developed a pain-in-the-arse intolerance to dairy in the past few years. The red nose is a bit extreme, but I ate almost a block of the stuff. Feels like a boil on the inside of my nostril! Really annoying, cause I love anything from the makers of milk.

I didnt know eating cheese gives you a red nose..that explains that so.

Imagine are getting that email tomoz.Maybe even a call.

didnt know imagine did cheese.

was in tesco today and all, never check the cheese section. usually leave me cheese buyin till i swing by superquinn. might have to leg it down in the mornin. CASHEL BLUE
NYOM

Cashel Blue deserves its own thread.Its a king amongst cheese.

I'm fairly intolerant to the auld cowjuice myself Jim.Its a curse.A tasty curse.

Yeah, I've a problem with lactose - not as much as I used to, but I have to be careful - I get the hard-to-swallow snots & worse case scenario the boil inside the nose job thing a la Jim also

Yeah, I've a problem with lactose - not as much as I used to, but I have to be careful - I get the hard-to-swallow snots & worse case scenario the boil inside the nose job thing a la Jim also

I'm not alone! Thats about the sum of it with me too. Nose disruptions and eczema. Milk is grand. It things like thick buttery cakes or icing that set me off. And cheese. Sob!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back