minidisc NetMD (1 Viewer)

ugh, those ned MD's suck the shit. I used to have one but I got rid of it cos the compression made everything sound crappy.

Just stick with the ol' cassette walkman when it comes to portable tunes. none of this digital shite.

I have had one for a couple of years and have had all sorts of problems, what is it exactly?

I had a problem like this befure, do you have a MG Jukebox software cd or Net MD?

I had to order a new software CD for MG jukebox from Sony.ie, they also have downloadable patches and back up forums

egg_ said:
XP (which I've always found very decent) and NetMD. Reckon I should get MG jukebox stuff?

I have an MBox and a modem connected to USB too, with no problems
I use RealOne as my default mp3 recorder for NetMD, works a treat.

Mos said:
I had to order a new software CD for MG jukebox from Sony.ie, they also have downloadable patches and back up forums

Any idea of the address of them forums? My own MZN1 is actin' gicky these days and out of 4 people I know who have one, I'm the thirda that the thing has stopped working for. Just a word to the wise. One guy brought his back within the warranty to be told that he had overused it. That they were not designed to be used on a constant basis. (Constant in this equation being 'every day' as opposed to'every minute'.). If this thing packs it in on me for good, i'm bailin' on the minidisc. ATRAC is bullshit sony proprietorial compression crap.

egg_ said:
The NetMD software doesn't see the minidisc player - it shows up in the device manager, but not on the NetMD thing itself

I'm on Win XP I had this problem once before. Just uninstall and reinstall, should be ok. Is it Sonic Stage you're using? Mine crashes a lot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back