Mini Me (2 Viewers)

Hector Grey

Contributor
Since 2000
Ferg Jnr:
An aggrieved Moyes questioned such a run of fixtures and in quotesreported on the BBC, he said: "I think it's the hardest start for 20 years that Manchester United have had. I hope it's not because Manchester United won the league quite comfortably last year [that] the fixtures have been made much more difficult.

"I find it hard to believe that's the way the balls came out of the bag, that's for sure."

Yeah, it's all a big conspiracy. Just like it was when Ferg Snr was in charge. Is this "mind games?"

I for one welcome this aptly-titled thread for scrutinising Mini Me's progress in the coming months. Long may Cesc snub him.

Sure, it's all relative, right? i notice they don't have Norwich or Everton in the first 6 games, so what's his problem?

Bollocks. You have to play all those teams twice before the end of the season. Bollocks, bollocks, bollocks.

Bollocks. You have to play all those teams twice before the end of the season. Bollocks, bollocks, bollocks.

Huh ? I don't get it what ?

Actually looking at the fixtures list Villa have it pretty tough. Arsenal done, they have to play Chelski, Everton, Liverpool, Man City and Spurs before november.

Moyes shouldn't be moaning.

Huh ? I don't get it what ?

Actually looking at the fixtures list Villa have it pretty tough. Arsenal done, they have to play Chelski, Everton, Liverpool, Man City and Spurs before november.

Moyes shouldn't be moaning.
I mean, you have to play all these teams anyway. So stop moaning about the fixtures.

He's covering himself with glory now, the Moyeser. The mickey mouse bid for Fellaines is hilarious. It's taken two months for him to be utterly Fergied.

from f365 on Monday

Irked
Everton are said to be a little irked at Manchester United's toe-in-the-water/insulting and derisory (delete according to own views) £28million bid for Marouane Fellaini and Leighton Baines. And given that the bid seems to value Fellaini at about the same price (£16m) Everton paid for him five years ago, and Baines at the same price (£12m) that Everton rejected earlier this summer, you can understand why.

Indeed, Everton have form for being poked, prodded and annoyed by clubs from Manchester making low initial bids to unsettle and disrupt their star players. Manchester City did the same with Joleon Lescott, and boy were the Toffees whipped up into a lather.

A club official said at the time: "There has not been one call. It's disappointing. We have got a player who we really value and we want to keep. We think the world of him and he can play two positions. We don't want to lose him. Yet he is being continually put in a position like he is at this moment in time.

"The way it has been handled is disgusting and all it has done is disrupted our club."

That Everton official, by the way, was David Moyes.

from f365 on Monday

Irked
Everton are said to be a little irked at Manchester United's toe-in-the-water/insulting and derisory (delete according to own views) £28million bid for Marouane Fellaini and Leighton Baines. And given that the bid seems to value Fellaini at about the same price (£16m) Everton paid for him five years ago, and Baines at the same price (£12m) that Everton rejected earlier this summer, you can understand why.

Indeed, Everton have form for being poked, prodded and annoyed by clubs from Manchester making low initial bids to unsettle and disrupt their star players. Manchester City did the same with Joleon Lescott, and boy were the Toffees whipped up into a lather.

A club official said at the time: "There has not been one call. It's disappointing. We have got a player who we really value and we want to keep. We think the world of him and he can play two positions. We don't want to lose him. Yet he is being continually put in a position like he is at this moment in time.

"The way it has been handled is disgusting and all it has done is disrupted our club."

That Everton official, by the way, was David Moyes.

It's the United way. If anyone thought Moyes was going to go there and change it over night they were wrong. I still think when he's settled in Moyes will be back to his honest self and I strongly doubt he's involved in making the bids.

I'd love to see Man City or Chelski or especially Arsenal come in and snatch the pair of them. Alonso is out for three months so even Real might scupper it before september.

It's very easy though to see why they might stay.

Both are on the plane to Brazil as things stand. And Fellani knows he'll have to play out of his favourite position under Moyes. I'd love to see them stay but in reality anything less than 40 million is an insult.

Both are on the plane to Brazil as things stand. And Fellani knows he'll have to play out of his favourite position under Moyes. I'd love to see them stay but in reality anything less than 40 million is an insult.

I was listening to a podcast at lunch when I was out and they were discussing the insulting bid for the pair of them. Tried to figure out where I'd value them. Fellaini I think Everton would be perfectly justified to look for between 22-24 million for them. I don't think the 12 bid for Baines is all that bad, nearly 29 year old left back, 15 would be an excellent price for him.

I was listening to a podcast at lunch when I was out and they were discussing the insulting bid for the pair of them. Tried to figure out where I'd value them. Fellaini I think Everton would be perfectly justified to look for between 22-24 million for them. I don't think the 12 bid for Baines is all that bad, nearly 29 year old left back, 15 would be an excellent price for him.
39 Million then. I think I value Baines at around 12 mil and Fellani at around 27 mil. There aren't many real box to box midfielders out there and Fellani is top class. Real would actually suit him, he prefers to play in a deeper role and he's definitely better at it than Khiedera.

I'd value Baines at exactly 11 million, and Fellaini at exactly 21 million, and I'm an expert
His buy out was £22.5 million so we're not going to sell for anything less than £25 mil.

Baines made more chances than any other player in the PL last season and scored 7 from left back. £12 mil is a respectable asking price.

Stew Downing created a load of chances too. So did Charlie Adam, as I recall. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back