Mike Tyson - Olympia Theatre, 27th March (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
No, really...

MIKE TYSON TO BRING HIS ONE-MAN SHOW TO THE OLYMPIA THEATRE

Spike Lee Directed “MIKE TYSON: UNDISPUTED TRUTH”

The Olympia Theatre

Thursday 27 March 2014

Tickets go on sale this Friday

After a highly successful bout on Broadway and a multi-city U.S. Tour, Mike Tyson is thrilled to take his acclaimed one-man show, “MIKE TYSON: UNDISPUTED TRUTH,” to The Olympia Theatre on Thursday 27th March as part of his European Tour.

The show is helmed by renowned director Spike Lee and producer James L. Nederlander.

“After a successful run at the MGM in Las Vegas , on Broadway at the Longacre Theatre with Spike Lee and across the U.S. on tour with MIKE TYSON: UNDISPUTED TRUTH, I’m excited to take the show abroad and share it with my fans across the globe,” said Tyson. ‘Undisputed Truth’ is my story- I'm giving my all and I’m proud to take the show internationally. I can’t wait to see the European fans at the shows.”

“MIKE TYSON: UNDISPUTED TRUTH” is a rare, personal look inside the life and mind of one of the most feared men ever to wear the heavyweight crown. Directed by Academy Award nominee Spike Lee, this riveting one-man show goes beyond the headlines, behind the scenes and between the lines to deliver a must-see theatrical knockout.

Created by Adam Steck, CEO of SPI Entertainment, MIKE TYSON: UNDISPUTED TRUTH is presented by James L. Nederlander, directed by Spike Lee, written by Kiki Tyson, executive produced by Mike Tyson, Kiki Tyson, and Adam Steck and originally directed by Randy Johnson.

TO BUY TICKETS:

Tickets for MIKE TYSON: UNDISPUTED TRUTH” at The Olympia Theatre on Thursday 27 March 2014 priced from 52.65 euro including booking fee.

Premium front row seating, plus, post-show meet & greet to include a photograph with Mike Tyson - limited number of tickets at 156 euro including booking fee.

All tickets go on sale this Friday 13 September at 9am via Ticketmaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back