Michael Jackson (1 Viewer)

What does the Quran say about sharing Jesus Juice with 10 year olds?

....wait, don't answer that.

I watched the martin bashir doc last week again. great tv, but that bashir dude is a fuking plank.
I still like MJ but ever sine that trial, he has really lost it. I really fell sorry for the fucker.

When I see a woman or a man dance with absolute passion, grace
and skill I think to myself -
"They must be incredible in bed"

Michael Jackson is easily one of the best dancers in the world.
But the only people in the whole world willing to testify that they
had a sexual relationship with him are two boys.

Says it all, lads. Says it fuckin all.
Unless he's got incredible wank styles.

http://popdirt.com/lisa-marie-presley-consummated-michael-jackson-marriage/37870/

also:

Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley consummated marriage

Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley had sex together, it has been revealed.
Elvis's daughter denied her "insane" 20-month marriage to Jackson was a publicity stunt, yesterday (31.03.05) by admitting it was consummated.
Lisa Marie said the eccentric star - who is in court on child molestation charges - loved her "as much as he was capable of loving someone".

The 37-year-old beauty told US chat show host Oprah Winfrey: "It was a consummated marriage. Yeah, that's all I have to say on it. To me, the marriage was real."
Lisa Marie's mother, Priscilla, who was also a guest on the talk show, said she was shocked to discover her daughter had secretly married to Jackson - and was concerned about his motives.
The 'Dallas' star said she was convinced Jackson tried to use her daughter to produce children connected with Elvis. She also revealed how she had banned the superstar from meeting Lisa Marie when she was just 16.
She said: "I was concerned and suspicious of Lisa's marriage to Michael Jackson. I do think there was an agenda. He wanted children and I think he wanted her children.
"Jackson wanted to meet me for dinner once and he wanted me to bring Lisa - she was only 16 and I thought it was kind of young. He said, 'No, no, no, I want to meet her,' but I stood my ground.
"I didn't even know this man - only from the television."
Asked to describe her marriage to Jackson in a previous interview with Oprah, Lisa Marie replied: "Holy Mother of God. It was insane," before admitting she knew nothing about the child abuse claims against him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back