michael jackson...dead!?! (1 Viewer)

seething wells died yesterday of far more relevance than some peado

That might be the case,although I never heard of the bloke from NME till yesterday.And I still don't care who he is now.

As for Whacko Jacko....EEEE HEEEEE..SHAMONE.

Did you hear about Michael Jackson?

They were saying he had a heart attack, went into cardiac arrest.

Turns out he was only admitted to the children's ward for a stroke.

That might be the case,although I never heard of the bloke from NME till yesterday.And I still don't care who he is now.

As for Whacko Jacko....EEEE HEEEEE..SHAMONE.

how's the head after the 8 cans gaz?

I have to say, up until last night I couldn't have given a fuck about old Wacko, but from the moment I heard the news of his death I was hit with a surge of childhood memories:

Running out of the room everytime the old man put Thriller on the turntable;

Getting dressed up as the King for the local street show at the end of Malone Gardens when I was 3, using a big curly wig, fake tan cream and putting tinfoil on my shoes;

Getting dropped from the chorus at the last minute in Lansdowne Road in 1991 that was to go onstage with himself to sing 'Heal the World'...

Too many memories...:(

My son woke up around midnight last night and came scurrying into the living room. I lowered the volume on the television as the news was coming in, turned to him and said, "Michael Jackson just died". But the little dude just looked back at me, still bleary eyed, and said "Who's that, papai?".

Bad and Thriller were fuckin ace videos! wasnt wesley snipes in the vid for bad!? we used to go over to watch the bad vid in my mates house when i still lived in blanch cos her dad had it on Video! aw deadly!
but its all fun and games til ya bleach yerself white, buy a monkey,sleep in an oxygen tent and yer nose falls off..... among other things...

They're blaming it on the boogie.
Macauly Culkin can come out of hiding now.
Chimpanzees can rest easy now.

Seriously, though.
RIP
prince_shower.jpg

loads of jokes doing the rounds - michaels had so much plastic surgery that his body is going to be melted down and made into lego so that kids can play with him for a change etc etc.

My personal favourite so far: He didn't have a cardiac arrest at his house, he was found in the childrens ward having a stroke.

But seriously; legend. RIP

Not much of a surprise really.....been looking pale for a while........

Michael Jackson's ghost has been spotted wandering the children's ward...apparently he still likes putting the willies up kids.

Jackson heart attack may have been caused by him tripping over a childs pushchair. But docs say it's too late to blame it on the buggy.

In memory of Michael Jacksons death, McDonalds have released the new Jackson burger.

It’s a 50yr old bit of meat between 2 ten year old buns!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back