Metallica Sues Band Over Usage Of E, F Chords (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuk sake "branded chords " "50% of all revenue" from them, i think scared shitless owe them half a vegan meal from the gig in the warzone last year, i better get on the dog-n-bone to lars

shit well i'm screwed for songwritin' now!! fuck them fagtallica cunts, unfaith were prolly juz better!! & at least they'll get a rep off this bullshit.

ANDY RTF

Chunky D said:
Well they're hardly good cos of it .....
No, but it is certainly how it seems to be applied. Why the need to change "met" to "fag" seems strange to me. would they get slagged off as "heterotallica" ? Anyway I 'm waiting on a response from stabmasterarson or whatever he's called.

Somehow I doubt it was a spelling mistake. And can I not ask why he used the word "fag" in such a way to clarify his position? I notice that he has still to respond and even has someone else defending him.............................

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Somehow I doubt it was a spelling mistake. And can I not ask why he used the word "fag" in such a way to clarify his position? I notice that he has still to respond and even has someone else defending him.............................
And maybe he is just an idiot. So far I think so.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
I'm not defending him, I was joking so lighten up. I was making an extremely funny joke because I said you never even fag him, i substituted the word fag for the word met just like he did ...... it was fuckin hilarious ....

Chunky D said:
I'm not defending him, I was joking so lighten up. I was making an extremely funny joke because I said you never even fag him, i substituted the word fag for the word met just like he did ...... it was fuckin hilarious ....
Fair enough,it just seemed like it would be easy for him to sit back and say nothing.As he has done so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back