Meeting People (5 Viewers)

I think a movie is the worst possible of all first dates.

"Hi, nice to meet you. Let's go sit in a dark room together for two hours."

But that is me.
Huh and here was me thinking a dark room was the ultimate goal of the whole endeavour ;)

But presumably you have all evening and the movie is only a small part of that right? Maybe a coffee before and/or a pint after? It gives the whole thing a focal point and if it all goes terribly at least you've seen a flick so it wasn't a total waste.

I guess it depends on your personality. Holding a 3 hour conversation with a relative stranger would be pretty trying for me. Also I love the cinema so, you know, start as you mean to go on.

I'd be with Pete, do something - even something wacky. But each to their own. Some people like to find out everything about the other person almost straight away. I'd be more the type who just wants to know can they have a good time with the other person first and fill in the blanks a bit more gradually.

I like daytime dates for a first date. A nice long walk or a visit to the zoo or a museum... lunch somewhere. Less pressure and more enjoyable.

you kids and your tinders and your readily available sex and your STIs

(according to the doctor on the last word anyway)

How is being a shy publican working out for you?
I'm working it out. I have my fantastic memory working for me, so I know names and drinks already. Once I have a stock of info, it's easier to talk. Plus, sometimes accept/sneak a drink. Ya know, so they don't feel like they are being poisoned.

you kids and your tinders and your readily available sex and your STIs

(according to the doctor on the last word anyway)

This is what an STI is in donegal

250px-Subaru_WRX_STI_Type_S_%28VAB%29_front.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back