Meeting People (2 Viewers)

If they didn’t read the signs that the person was clearly unhappy to have been interrupted that is disrespectful.

That men who deliberately ignore the cues, prompts and expressions of disinterest are the lowest of the low.

guardian article said:
this woman’s response was tepid at best
she was busy reading
The woman sat through it, subdued but polite.
Eventually, she left.

i do indeed
there was a great bit about how utterly offensive it is to tell men not to pester women, but i thought the segment above was the closest to the crux of the matter

From memory

You: Girl with brown hair walking into Waitsfield Grocery
Me: Guy with longish hair and mustache beside a white van

You looked at me and smiled as you passed, it felt like we had a moment. Coffee?

Todays Metro had a particularly hilarious one, essentially it was "Swiss girl on the Dart, you gave me the wrong number".
How slow can you go?

i do indeed
there was a great bit about how utterly offensive it is to tell men not to pester women, but i thought the segment above was the closest to the crux of the matter
He didn't say that. He said it's offensive to tell men not to approach women and talk to them, that and pestering are two completely different things that's the point, he's agreeing that pestering is not on.

It's like the difference between looking at a woman and stalking her.

yes i know, #notallmen
Ha, didn't sound like you did. Thought there might have been something I was missing in all of this. But actually all you want to do is nitpick, obfuscate and not really say much yourself. You're like the bus driver tapping the sign.

Anyway I'm gonna hop off, not sure why I was so curious how people meet these day I've been spoken for quite some time. My girlfriend followed me into the toilet at a party. Pretty creepy you could argue but I'm glad she did. Vive la difference

Back on topic. How sexy are you? I got 25
sexy-quiz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back