medea / inches / another band - tonight (1 Viewer)

I'm not sure. My "thang" as you call it was discussed. I cant remember how but I was talking about painting it tartan for some reason and somebody said it should be painted like a rocket.

It was a long night.

We were hassled by some pissed eastern euro guy all the way home. Got a bit scary.

Latex lizzie said:
I'm not sure. My "thang" as you call it was discussed. I cant remember how but I was talking about painting it tartan for some reason and somebody said it should be painted like a rocket.

It was a long night.

We were hassled by some pissed eastern euro guy all the way home. Got a bit scary.
Was this guy wearing a blouson-style leather jacket, lookin' like a Fair City scriptwriter's impression of an Eastern European man? If this is him he was trying to bust into bedrooms at the party. Seemed very locked.

Psychotic no 2 said:
Was this guy wearing a blouson-style leather jacket, lookin' like a Fair City scriptwriter's impression of an Eastern European man? If this is him he was trying to bust into bedrooms at the party. Seemed very locked.

that guy was mental. when he was finally removed from the house he spent ages banging at the door and screaming. think he cause the door some damage too. wanker

Latex lizzie said:
aye that was him! he was a fucking wanker..didn't know he was at the party.

I don't remember him there either. Which sounds like it was probably a good thing.

Good night all around, though. Hounds, Medea, Inches and Queen Kong all played great sets. Thanks to all the bands, organisers and hosts.

Paul

P.S. Note to Inches: you guys sound way better with a human drummer--that last track of yours absolutely rawked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back