meanwhile in a land far from your office... (1 Viewer)

rumpus said:
awww thanks everyone. We'll try and bring her home and introduce her to the Dublin music scene sometime. Hey maybe if Settler produce a few more kids they could form their own mini pops band... "Soothers"

I gave bfenby rep points just for fucking posting!

Hey, as fenby and I are unofficially the official unofficial babysitting team for the Settler babies, we could rightfully take over the (somewhat modified) name Settler(s), cuz when yer babies are crying, we'll SETTLER down! Get it???

Snaky and/or Rumpus: That FREAK's not going NEAR my kid!

stunning said:
I gave bfenby rep points just for fucking posting!

Hey, as fenby and I are unofficially the official unofficial babysitting team for the Settler babies, we could rightfully take over the (somewhat modified) name Settler(s), cuz when yer babies are crying, we'll SETTLER down! Get it???

Snaky and/or Rumpus: That FREAK's not going NEAR my kid!
Yeah Wil's got all the gear in place now for housing a baby and transporting a baby. Just no baby. Where's the baby, Wil? Where the baby for the Settler Mini-Pops? Wil? :)

God there's one of those mini-pops records around here somewhere. But I'm not going to look for it.

roxy said:
Yeah Wil's got all the gear in place now for housing a baby and transporting a baby. Just no baby. Where's the baby, Wil? Where the baby for the Settler Mini-Pops? Wil? :)

I'm pretty sure Tim is expecting Wil's child any minute now. Will post as soon as he goes into labor!

stunning said:
I'm pretty sure Tim is expecting Wil's child any minute now. Will post as soon as he goes into labor!

Wil artificially inseminated me just last week. I don't know if I'm showing or if it's just my xmas belly, but I pat it and go "aaaaah" just the same.

It's name shall be Wim.

Or Til, if it's a girl.

I think Wiltim is a solid name for a boy. also, Timwil. girl name, not so good. Til is perhaps good for a girl..although I imagine many primary school jokes.

neosupervital said:
Wil artificially inseminated me just last week. I don't know if I'm showing or if it's just my xmas belly, but I pat it and go "aaaaah" just the same.

It's name shall be Wim.

Or Til, if it's a girl.
Wim O'Donamott?
Til Mc Deravan?

Can ye just fiddle around with surnames like that? Is it legal? I didn't think so either but then I saw the name David Walliams and I thought surely someone had a fiddle there..

Congratulations Derek and Fiona and the very best of luck. You will certainly have to bring her over for a little holiday. Nora Stevens has already been at a Hoot night so you'll have to get a move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back