Me Distro Distro!!!! (1 Viewer)

closed groove

Website
distrotable.com
Alright Just got in a couple of new LPs in Me Distro and never really started a thread on ME DISTRO before so here it is I also have more LPs,eps,CDs, tapes and zines on the website

www.medistro.webs.com

shodpower.jpg
SEVERED HEAD OF STATE
POWER HAZARD
Severed Head of State return with nine punishing new tracks. Hard driving riffs and angry vocals give this release a real fist pumping intensity. A lot of the songs are more mid tempo in the tradition of mid period Poison Idea and other hardcore punk bands that took some cues from Motorhead.
HC1232_HC5032.png

VICTIMS
DIVIDE AND CONQUER
Third full length from Sweden's Victims. This is one of my favorite bands of recent years because they flawlessly mix my two favorite styles of music, Early 80's American Hadcore and Swedish Crust. This record rises to the challenge of mixing two such potent styles with great vigor.
skitall.png
Skitsystem - Allt E Skit LP 2004
Finally available on vinyl this release compiles all the out of print early Skitsystem material. This is the vinyl version of the CD released on Distortion. The essential early recordings from 1995-1998 are here, the Profithysteri 7", split 7" with Wolfpack and the Ondskans Askinte 10". These are the most raw and brutal Skitsystem recordings in the classic 80's Swedish hardcore tradition of Anti Cimex, Crude SS, Asocial and Avskum with just a hint of black/death metal influence.
wolfbrigaded-beat.jpg

WOLFBRIGADE
A D-BEAT ODYSSEY
Raging Scandinavian Hardcore steamroller. Down-tuned crust-core blasts with a hint of the melody of early Swedish punk and classic Swedish Death Metal. This was originally planned to be a tour 7" for Wolfbrigade's 2004 US tour.
restarts.png
RESTARTS
SYSTEM ERROR
The Restarts are a long running London punk band with several 7"s and an LP already to their credit. This LP sees them taking a hard hitting melodic approach with 12 catchy punk anthems. The Restarts sound is akin to traditional UK punk favorites like early Anti Pasti or a rougher version of the Ruts.
skitenkel.png

SKITSYSTEM
ENKEL RESA TILL RANNSTENEN
This second full-length follows up on the head crushing sounds of their first LP Gra Varld Svarta Tankar. This is a scathing steamroller of pure Scandinavian hardcore power. Combine the raw thrashing power of early 80's bands like Anti-Cimex, Asocial, Crude SS and Crudity with the ferocity and anger of modern day crust core with some brutal production by Mieszko of Nasum and you begin to feel the weight of the power of Skitsystem.

All LPs here are 10 euro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check Website for more:
www.medistro.webs.com

I am having a little SALE!!!!! As I need money for a release that I ma putting out so have knocked a couple of euro off some things like cds and 7" mainly a couple of other things!!!! prices not changed on website but information about everything is there!!!

www.medistro.webs.com

Cheers, Alex

Here is a list of everything in the distro that I have prices for!!! I have alot more stuff to go through so will put it up soon!!!

Music

12's

DRÖMDEAD - ...EN ESTE PAIS LP - € 7

Easpa Measa / Silence split - € 9

PROJECT HOPLESS 'Välkommen till vår sopfyllda fabrik' - € 7

Romeo Must Die 12' - € 7

The Restarts- System Error - € 10

Sea Dog-Wizards of the Coast - € 8

SkitSystem- Allt E Skit € 10

SkitSystem - ENKEL RESA TILL RANNSTENEN € 10

Victims - Divide and Conquer € 10

WolfBrigade - D-Beat Odyssey € 10

7's

Aus-Rotten - Fuck Nazi Sympathy € 2

The Blaggers I.T.A.- Here's Johnny...7' € 3

Civil Disobedience- In a Few Hours of Madness € 2

Cluster Bomb Unit- ...and the Dirty Little Weapons € 2

CODE 13- They Made a Wasteland and Called It Peace € 2

CODE 13- Doomed Society € 2

Constant State of Terror € 3

Braindead / Rot in Hell - Millemnial Psychosis € 2

Riistetyt- Tervetuloa Kuolema € 2

Riistetyt- Kahleet € 2

Slicks - My House Hold Remedy € 3

Tampere SS- Kuollut & Kuopattu € 2

CD-R's

Die Fedz- 3 track ep € 1

Ghundi- 3196 ep € 2

The Complaints ep € 2

CD's

Bleeding Rectum- Very Unpleasant Indeed € 6

Class Destruction-This Graceful Mess € 2

Dont Mention The War- Punk Compilation- (Toxic Waste, Jobbykrust, DIRT, Axis Of) € 6

Etacarinae- In these Dark Times € 6

Mind Pollution- spalone dusze € 6

Next Victim- Cold Gust of Wind € 6

Niestroy - Cries of Pain € 4

Only Fumes and Corpses - Read What’s In Between € 7

Project Hopeless- Hit men inte längre utan skyddshjälm, 01-04 € 6

Protestant - The Hate and The Hollow € 6

Skitkids- Besoket vid Krubban € 6

WarVictims- Lognen Om Fredsavtalet € 5

Cassettes

Disgusting Lies- Pewnego Dnia € 2

WarVictims- Until Man Exists No More € 2

Zines

Agitate issue 8 zine € 1

Most Punks Are Total Arseholes Issue 3 € 1

No Quater- € 2

Devil on 45 zine- Issue 3 € 3.50

Unset Issue 6 € 1

adelits.jpg

Adelit@s - Guerrilla Armada con Melodias- € 7
11 song CD. Melodic Anarko Punk with Traditional Mexican music mixed in. Silked Screened covers with Lyrics in English and Spanish. It sounds really cool and looks amazing!!
http://www.myspace.com/adelitaspunks

Mcgdemo.jpg

Machine Gun Congress- Play through to the end - €4
Machine Gun Congress from Portland, USA. 5 song Demo. Fierce political melodic punk in the vein of Lost World and WolfBrigade. Ex- A//political and Wake up on fire Current Nux-Vomica + others... Comes with a 36 page booklet with lyrics,art, song explanations and articles on race and gender in punk.
European tour next June and 7" coming out aswell !ninjaaaa

http://www.myspace.com/tomorrowband07

meinhof.jpg

MeinhoF - The Rush Hour of Human Misery
LP - € 9
CD
- € 8
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MEINHOF is a raging anarcho punk band based in London, but with an international lineage (former members of OI POLLOI, SILNA WOLA and DISORDER). Musically they are insanely explosive thrash that is a lot like LOS CRUDOS or MIGRA VIOLENTA, but with poweful female vocals. This LP is an all around intense releases and an awesome debut impression. If you're still skepitcal they have several MP3's samples from the LP on their MySpace page.. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](PROFANE EXISTENCE March 2007)[/FONT]

meinhofdisgust.jpg

CD - € 8
"This is a split min-album release by UK London's MEINHOF and Nagoya city's DISGUST, together carrying out the Japanese tour entitled “LUST FOR DESTRUCTION TOUR”in Nov 2008.MEINHOF is a heavy brutal femail vocal D-BEAT crustcore band like Disrupt,State Of Fear,Consume.They have already released 3LPs in the past and this is going to be their best recording ever! Nagoya city grind godz DISGUST in this release comes with non-blast beat ultra-heavy D-BEAT vicious crustcore" [Black Seeds Records]

Free Meinhof patch with order while patches last
innerterrestrialscd3sm.jpg

Inner Terrestrials- IT!
"Punk and reggae cross over with strong lyrics and attitude. The Inner Terrestrials have the ability to switch between vitriolic hardcore guitar pounding punk to chilled out water tight reggae and dub seemingly at the drop of a hat."
Price: 9 euro

Free with order just ask:
Meinhof patches

and

HeadWrecker One
3-band split cd Featurung:
Hello bastards-Vegan straightedge Crust
Spectra Hawk-Powerviolence meets sludge
Soro-Intense Sludgy Crust
Comes in great packaging released by Headwrecker Distribution

Last thing I heard was that it was going to be released on Threat To Existence
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"The A//POLITICAL "Discography" Is on the top of the list and set to be released before December of 2008. The plates are ready to be made and will be sent to the plant in mid August.[/FONT]"
http://www.threattoexistence.com/home/id1.html
Its set to be LP/CD + Book I would say there will be a lot of anarchist writing in the book.
There was also rumours of a couple of gigs!!!

Will ask Angel from A//political what the craic is as he is in Machine Gun congress and I am e-mailing them at the moment will let you know if I hear anything!
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]

Will ask Angel from A//political what the craic is as he is in Machine Gun congress and I am e-mailing them at the moment will let you know if I hear anything!

Angel is a sound lad, I stayed with Stas from A Political for a month in Portland (who is strangely Natalia's cousin! small world) guy now lectures on far right organistaions/movements in colleges, had the best collection of skinhead movies ever!

Would love to see them play live .|..|

I dont know avout A//ploitical but machine Gun Congress there is a good chance as they are coming to europe and are thinking of coming to Ireland and I am helping to put out their 7". Will that do instead??

MASSMORD / SHADES OF GREY - LP
splitsog_140.jpg

"Two of Sweden's most powerful bands team up to deliver 11 tracks of bulldozing crustcore.
MASSMORD have proven on their previous 2 LPs that they're a force to reckon with and on this split they lay down 6 even more powerful tracks than earlier and prove that they had no problem handling the transition from two to one singer.
SHADES OF GREY make their vinyl debut on here and the only question you ask yourself is why they haven't done so sooner? 5 heavy ragers with dual vocals.
A double dose of downtuned hardcore punk that's perfectly matched, both musically and ideologically. Both bands have excellent recording production with an absolutely huge sound. Prepare to be blown away!" Contratz!
I have only three copies left

Name change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a tiny news update!!
Due to certain reasons we have decided to change the name of the Distro//Label from Me Distro
into

DISTROY!!!!

We hope you like the name change.

As in celebration of the name change we will be having a short term sale for anyone who orders over the internet on nearly every item!!!
sale page:
http://www.medistro.webs.com/proj3.html

Not sure if we will change web address as we are pretty lazy and e-mail change might be to much hassle!!

But check out our website anyway to check upcoming releases!!

http://www.medistro.webs.com/releases.html

Also while I am writing now I might as well say that We are looking for one label to part take in a release so anybody that is interested and want more info please e-mail/message us!!

[email protected]

And for those of you(DREGIN) interested in A//political Discog I havent heard anything!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back