MCD's Electric Picnic quiz (1 Viewer)

C'mon people, if we all take a few moments of our no doubt valuable time to fill out this survey we can get them to bring over Alien Sex Fiend for next years much-improved new-look festival.

I know together we can make it happen

portrid said:
C'mon people, if we all take a few moments of our no doubt valuable time to fill out this survey we can get them to bring over Alien Sex Fiend for next years much-improved new-look festival.

I know together we can make it happen
This is actually a very interesting suggestion, by our powers combined we could convince MCD Irelands youth have become a samosa eating sandal wearing bohemian sex freak out hair mob.

das funkinstein said:
i'd say MCD are really worried.
I'd say there crying into there tills.........

I have to say i was surprised at how EP this was run i was expecting queues and brain security ideas like at witness where they made you walk round the site clock wise.

all the security seamed to be scotish, maybe thats why it was more plesent?

General security was handled by a Scottish/Irish firm according to a guy working for the security firm that was looking after the cash from the stalls.

MCD makes me wanna smoke crack

Fly out of the window and ahm NEVER comin' back

I love those gigs y'know.. their prices soo high

Can't get a ticket no matter how I try....

MC-GEE!!! They even managed to take a little bite out of the snakes of desire gigs they fucked up.WHO WANTS TO SIT WHEN THE WINDS OF CHANGE ARE BLOWIN'????..(even a little bit is an amazing feat COZ SNAKES RULE!!!) I'M TAKIN' AIM WITH MY ELEPHANT GUN ALLAHQUANDO!!!!!!!!!!!

i once had the explicit joy of refusing M.C.D geebags free admission at the box office
of a night club where I used to work. they kepy lookin at each other like there was some
mistake and sayin 'we're M.C.D' and I kept sayin 'no'. They were like robots they just kept doin it over and over....'we're M.C.D'....'no'.
fuggin prigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back