McDonald's to give away children's books with Happy Meals (1 Viewer)

callronan

Children's books are going to be offered with McDonald's happy meals or else can be bought in store for 1Euro without buying food. Each book will come with a finger puppet to 'help bring the story to life'.

What do you think of this promotion?

is this a marketing bot?

i think about as much of this as i do about eamonn fucking dunphy on mcdonalds ads. even if they were giving away college educations it wouldn't take away from mcdonalds as a central pillar of all that is wrong and fucked up with western civilisation.

food with the consistency of a soft stool for fools.

yeah. the one with the cockends from the future. they buy a "vintage" radio that has a hologram of dunphys ugly mug in it a la futurama.

And I thought he was alright.

He's single handedly keeping Thumped alive with his always engaging topics of conversation

I wonder what company we'll be surveyed on next?Abercromie and fitch most likely.

Children's books are going to be offered with McDonald's happy meals or else can be bought in store for 1Euro without buying food. Each book will come with a finger puppet to 'help bring the story to life'.

What do you think of this promotion?

in the one in tallaght you can get chicken mcnugget flavoured jonnies in the jacks

McDonalds coffee is FUCKING AWESOME.

Man,I must go to McDonalds soon.

Edit.....10.30am July 14 1999.I shit in my pants in McDonalds on Houston Street in New York City.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back