mc donalds: can i have a career with that? (1 Viewer)

rampz

has anyone ever worked for them? whats it like pay, conditions etc?

do you get to take the good happy meal toys before the customers come in?

has anyone ever worked for them? whats it like pay, conditions etc?

do you get to take the good happy meal toys before the customers come in?
i know someone who worked for them. best thing he ever told me about it was the morale-boosting saying:

"If you've time to lean, you've time to clean."

that's all i got

I knew someone who worked in one in belfast. It was a night shift he did as it was open 24 hours. He didn't last long,he said they weren't even allowed to eat food that was getting binned,like yesterdays doughnuts etc.
I'm pretty sure he did something daft when he left,like start a food fight or something.

i know someone who worked for them. best thing he ever told me about it was the morale-boosting saying:

"If you've time to lean, you've time to clean."

that's all i got

A mate of mine workin there years ago was told one day by his manager that "Sean, smiles are free you know." They're renowned for their huge supply of infuriating sayings.

Yeah, I know someone who worked in Nutgrove I think. He had a gun pointed at his face once he said. Everything else was a crap too.

U.C.I. are as bad but at least you get free films out of it and sometimes Colin Farrell walks in and acts like a dick for a while

worked in mcdonalds back in the day for about 6 months.not the worst employer ive ever worked for but yeah they were full of all these "morale boosting" sayings.wank.after paddys day i discovered if you drink enough shamrock shakes yr shit turns green.interesting.i also set the chip fryer on fire and someone found a cockroach in a box of chips.

I worked there.
It was very unpleasant. I needed two jobs for cash for bike insurance, stat. This was back when i was a very young fella. 16 or 17 I think.

Ehh. Yeah, I used to spend extended periods of time hiding in the freezer, "toughing up", until I would get really cold. No one looked for you in the freezer.

I was also unbelievably awkward in an attempt to wind up this one skanger manager wan, who used to take the bait like a champ. That would make my night.

I ended up getting this horrible rash on my hands from all that cleaning and scrubbing they make you do all the time, and they fired me for this. I got the bike insured... but my skin on my hands was in a jocker for ages.

I never breathed a word about MacDs though. Out of shame mainly. I never ate any of their food again though.

Oh yah. Worked there for 8 months when i was 18. Worst place on earth although i did make friendships that survived to this day, which is cool.

And had some 'grown up hugs for adults' in the disabled toilets too while working a 'close'.

I worked in the Grafton St McDonald's for about 6 months (and Burger king for 2 1/2 hours). Free food, but it's hard work. Managers were ok, but they're under a lot of pressure and eventually dump on you.

I once bumped into my old primary school teacher while cleaning his table. I enjoyed chatting to him so much that i forgot to mention that I was in college as well as working in McDs. He's now the Physio for the irish football team.

I once bumped into my old primary school teacher while cleaning his table. I enjoyed chatting to him so much that i forgot to mention that I was in college as well as working in McDs. He's now the Physio for the irish football team.

someone asked me how to spell physiotherapist today.

physio-the-rapist

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back