Mayo V Kerry: More goals than the Eircom League (1 Viewer)

smallbrownbear

7 goals in all...Kerry were on fire, Mayo didn't really get a look in.
McDonald and Mortimer who played their socks off against Dublin looked like minors. Was Kerry a step too far for Mayo? Oh well, it's all over for another year. Hard look to the westies, and well done to the kingdom.

DUBS FOR SAM 07

7 goals in all...Kerry were on fire, Mayo didn't really get a look in.
McDonald and Mortimer who played their socks off against Dublin looked like minors. Was Kerry a step too far for Mayo? Oh well, it's all over for another year. Hard look to the westies, and well done to the kingdom.

DUBS FOR SAM 07

A disappointing end to what I felt was the most disappointing championship in a few years,must say I enjoyed watching dublin this year but after a fright against longford they wernt tested at all the failed to finish loais/offaly/westmeath convincably at all and fell at their first proper test. as for mayo after their dismal connaught final i wasnt expecting anything from them yesterday and thats exactly what I saw.for all the complaining about northy football at least we would have seen a match yesterday if there were nordies involved

all pulling and dragging...squaring up to each other and such bollox...all fitness....poor gouch will retire early due to getting his poor red head pucked off him.

more goals than the eircom league...yeah whatever and thousands of drunk mucksavages as well. youre welcome to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back