Mayhem / Metal Gigs (1 Viewer)

Denny Oubidoux

Hangin round town
Supporter
Solutions
I see Mayhem are playing in the button factory next month. In general I'm pretty ignorant about metal but i like mayhem, and ordo ab chao is a very good album so i think i'll probably venture along to this. It will be my first metal gig. my friend assures me it will be the metal equivalent of an indie night in whelans but how should i behave at a metal gig? do i need to be really agressive to everybody for fear of being ripped to shreds?

Heading to that as well. Don't like metal gigs at all to be honest. But Mayhem will be fuckin brilliant! New albums great. Some of the pictures of their recent gigs are amazing. Attila with a proper altar, lasers on his fingers, dressed up like the statue of liberty hahaha

That goes without saying like. The law or something so it is. Megadeth tshirts are cooler anyway. Maybe an Anthrax one as well. But fuck once you get into the pit you dont wear a tshirt

think i will pop along to this. chao ab ordo is not bad, its pretty atmospheric, but i wonder can they re produce this life?

in case anyone is interested gorgoroth and enthroned are playing in november.
not sure is gaahl going to be with gorgoroth, has he been released?

Dont know how anyone hasnt found this funny....
Mayhem at the Button Factory!

Will look class on a poster...

i was talking to my friend who likes metal earlier and he was saying they've only been playing 2 songs off ordo ab chao at recent gigs and that one of them said in an interview that he was sick to the teeth of playing freezing moon but now that atila is there its all cool again. will atilla be there in dublin do you think/know?

I never really got into mayhem for some reason...Id still like to go to this and take some photos.
Black metal bands are so photogenic for some reason.

That'd be the sheeps heads

gorgoroth.jpg

And the sexy crucified ladies

Gorgoroth_Metro.jpg

Attila will be there he's their singer y'know. There's some deadly pics form recent gigs here, just hit the top left icon and scroll down the page a bit;

http://www.ideologic.org/index2.html
oh wow...that looks so good.
definetly consider going to this now. anyone know what the stage is like in the button factory height wise...dont like taking photos where youve to point miles up the entire time.

i was talking to my friend who likes metal earlier and he was saying they've only been playing 2 songs off ordo ab chao at recent gigs and that one of them said in an interview that he was sick to the teeth of playing freezing moon but now that atila is there its all cool again. will atilla be there in dublin do you think/know?

Nah I think they play more than that from it. Seen a set list recently. They play loads of old stuff as well. Yeh Atila will be there. He's back in them properly now. He was amazing when he played with Sunn last year. Best thing about them

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back