Mayday weekend events. (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 59
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 3
Ciaran Mackle said:
Your in for a bashing next time I see ya!

You're in for a
gc187.jpg

Cormcolash said:
Can't beat a good old bat. This one's on it's way to you in the post, it was free after all.

p215996reg.jpg

Nah only wimps use bats, this is what you really want dude,

ak47.gif

from indymedia:

Clean up time </STRONG>
by Joe - WSM - 1st of May Wednesday, May 4 2005, 9:09pm

OK we decided to take the initive on this and call a clean up of the statue for 1pm this Saturday. So turn up with you white spirits and graffiti remover and we'll see how hard it really is to shift the paint. Original taggers are particularly encouraged to come along - sure if some of the people who were shocked and horrified turn up as well we can have a bit of a debate while we scrub.

ha ha.... this is hilarious:

go here to read about what the balst kids think about RTS:

"http://www.blast.ie/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14265&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15"

heres a sample:

"I had the displeasure of walking by this 'political statement' earlier on on the way to my bustop which had to be moved because of this junkiefest blocking up the fucking road! This basicly consisted of a load of drugged up scumbag 'anarchists' dancing around the street like fucking retards. This was combined by the group of chavs who thought it would be fun to join in since the techno these cunts were playing could be heard from anywhere in town! What exactly did this achieve eh? Do you think the superpowers looked at these drugged up wastes of air and said 'Oh we'd better change our ways now'. You people make me fucking sick!"

.need i say anymore.

rts_05_18.jpg

YES!

...I dunno some balst kid said it and some otheres joined in. at one stage someone asked was the word "geebag" back in fashion and some elso said well its used by the working class people on the Northside.

Scumbag Anarchists..
I havent even got the energy to Photoshop what that might look like.
(Cause, y'know, I've been out "dancin like a retard" all day. How PC is that!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back