Maybe it's me being mad olt and that (1 Viewer)

That bus ride into town was somthing else. I got off at dame street, walked bent over at 90 degrees right into the cop shop and told them to lock me the fuck up.
:D:D.|..|.|..|

cycling out of town yerterday evening and the hemlines nearly had me of me bike. it feckin nuts! did you see the cover of the times?

yeah, waiting for the train home from practice there was an unholy amount of 15/16 year old knackers out with cans.

i thought it was a scumbag christening or something.

anyway, lots of microskirts, lads in baseball hats and burbery, got called a faggot a fair bit.

i had go shift me fella somewhere else, like.

Walking home last night along Abbey St, about 80 young wans and youngflehs standin round outside Traffic. Not smoking, or even drinking, or even trying to get in by the looks of things. Just standing. Lollygaggin. A Garda Fiat feckin Punto crawls up and just parks outside and sits there. Kids stare at Gardai, Gardai stare at kids. For ages.
Twas the strangest face/off I've seen in a while.

Anyway, I've never seen so many legs as I did last night. Leggy legs.

All the young ones in my school seem like the most boring pack of fuckers ever, i asked a couple of them what they were going to do and they said that they were going shopping and out for meals.

I was like jesus.... Day of my junior cert results we used some ones sisters ID to get 3 nagons at 11am (classy Enniscorthy) got the bus to wexford and by 4pm I had puked all over my results in Redmond Square.. I had a good day.

Bring on the leaving cert results next August!

I was like jesus.... Day of my junior cert results we used some ones sisters ID to get 3 nagons at 11am (classy Enniscorthy) got the bus to wexford and by 4pm I had puked all over my results in Redmond Square.. I had a good day.

Bring on the leaving cert results next August!

Hello Roisin, I'm your liver...

liver.jpg

Might want to start saving now for the transplant...

that's a bit tough isn't it. were your results not up to scratch ;)

Ah, well, to be fair to them I was only 16 when I did my leaving so I guess they had a point.

"There was none of this in my day! We were lucky if we got a hello out of our parents!"

Ah, they weren't that bad were they... my parents were lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back