Maximum Joy :: Agaskodo Teliverek / Testicular Manslaughter (1 Viewer)

M. Stratosphere

Right then. This one is gonna be a riot!! On the live front we have sleazy Hungarian surf guitar duo Agaskodo Teliverek, coming across like the mutant offspring of Devo and Max Tundra, you seriously got to see this!!
Opening up will be Testicular Manslaughter, flying in from San Francisco with a bag of cassettes and a headfull of psychedelic dreams willing and able to perform his wondrous off-kilter pop, a must for fans of Ariel Pink.
Finishing off the night will the MXJY tag team of Micí and Darren with there ad hoc approach and diverse crates.
Filling in the gaps will be the mistresses of the black wax Let’s Bolt, with as always laying waste with the finest taste in all things indierockpostpunknowavejunkelctrominimalpop.

AGASKODO TELIVEREK
TESTICULAR MANSLAUGHTERMAXIMUM JOY DJ's
LETS BOLT DJ’s

Underground @ Kennedy's, 32-33 Westland Row, D2.
June 29th / 10pm till 3am / €10

www.myspace.com/agaskodoteliverek
www.myspace.com/testicularmanslaughter
www.myspace.com/letsbolt
www.myspace.com/maximumjoyclub

AGASKODO TELIVEREK
Agaskodo Teliverek (meaning rearing stallions in Hungarian!) consists of
Miklos "The Accountant" Kemecsi and Tamas "Karamazov" Szabo.
Producing this musical comedy-filth since 2003, the Accountant began his live performance career playing alongside Aphex Twin, Luke Vibert and Ceephax Acid Crew at one of Seed Records' famous Aldwych Tube Station parties, then played with Hrvatski, Ove Naxx (amongst others) as well as touring in Germany with Adaadat and legendary 19-t records.
Since the formation of The Teliverek they have gone from strength to strength, playing with DJ Rupture, DAT Politics and Lightning Bolt.
Agaskodo Teliverek prefers to play in tight fitting football gear (occasionally joined on stage by an entourage of very lightly dressed burlesque dancers.)

Agaskodo released there self titled debut album on ADAADAT records, featuring guest performances by Man from Uranus, Max Tundra, David Firth(Salad Fingers, Devvo) Amit Lissack, Mc Big Cheese and The Rebel!(Country Teasers)
Quotes:
"Delirious, melodious, uncorked and Babylonious ."
Max Tundra

"I'd like Liselotte Pulver to be played on my deathbed!"
Ann Shenton (AddNtoX)

"Their self-titled debut attains a level of self conscious wrongness so wholly woven into it's own fabric it resembles a gourmet meal in the shape of a flesh-eating virus"
Plan-B Magazine

"Imagine if Albert Einstein was given a drum machine to play with"
full review on
www.myspace.com/lobsterquadrille

"Mental album of the week award must surely be hoisted by AGASKODO TELIVEREK who is blatantly an irresponsible madman. Put tunes in the hands of this nutjob & he'll put them through some kind of loony tunes endorsed scattershot lo-fi machine & mangle 'em up. However, he channels a strong stream of skewed pop fizz through this random insanity, maneouvering between shabby guitar riffs & casiotone beats, random acid belches, rattling hyper breaks, deranged jazzy squiggles, unhinged vocal segments, you name it. It sounds a bit like Quickspace having a wrestle with Squarepusher or King Missile having tea with Bogdan Raczynski in key sections. That's the overall feel I get out of this highly compulsive & twisted melodic racket. The best (& most tunesome) thing i've heard on the mentalist Adaadat imprint!"
(Norman Records)

TESTICULAR MANSLAUGHTER
The words to describe the musical wonderment are best left to the man himself.
my name is Dana. testicular manslaughter is my 4-track cassette tape music. i make it at home. I am really a slacker. I just make this music like without much thought. No writing or editing. I make alot of it though. A few songs every day pretty much. I was in Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti for the 2005 USA tour.. I have Dj'd @ The Downtown LA Standard Hotel for the past 4 years for a day job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back