Masterchef (1 Viewer)

dowel

is deadly...
crappy really that Horse groom guy got pipped to the post tonight, but when your baldy bloke did that trifle dance, it was hilarious!
and Emily and her crazy shit!?
I am hooked, they pack so much into one programme.

I am addicted to this program!!But i missed it tonight...grrr..

well muffin...traditional English cooking Sarah got through, I think baldy bloke loves her, and not just for her food like!

It was deadly, a half Polish chick got through also, she cooked peirogi, fcking yum! in sage butter, which made them all love her, even though she botched up slightly on last 3 course round, she was in tears, poor girl...but she's a fortune teller, tarot cards etc...I don't know why thats relevant!

it's gas how the too critics never openly agree with anything the other one says, like the camera goes to one guy while the other is talking and he is completely motionless, maybe a blink or too. i get the feeling they hate each other.

yeah it's very strange..and the way the baldy guy gets the total horn for every dessert..put the fork down fatty!

The grand final of this is on tonight. Its between '18 year old' Emily, 'single dad' Johnny and 'ex-barrister and father of 3' James (so they like to keep reminding us). I really don't know who I want to win but I think James might pip the others to the post.

God, the voiceovers on this show do my head in. Its like television by numbers with constant reminders of who the finalists are, whats just happened 5 minutes earlier in the show and dramatic attempts at creating tension. It really makes the experience of watching this show less enjoyable

why do you hate johnny he seems the weakest
alright...i guess you don't tolerate weakness.

what time is it on again?

I think James is going to win..I'd prefer if Emily won but I don't think she will. I hate Johnny so I hope he doesn't win.

Yep, Johnny dosent have a chance. He's always bossing everyone around and its clear he's the least talented of the bunch.

Emily will be grand she's so young she will have a job no problem. I think they will give it to James.

Anyone see it last night? I'd say that couple spent a small fortune having their wedding at Blenheim Palace (ROTTEN wedding dress!!) yet the meal was quite bland and uninspired.

I also thought it would have been much better of the contestants had cooked a meal of their design for the Michelen star judges.

I hope to be eating my dinner at around the same time the judges are tasting the food so I feel like I'm part of the whole experience! I think tonight is the night that baldy might not just get a hard on over the desserts but might actually cum (all over John Torrode??):cool:

food o'clock (ie. 8pm)

Yeah, I feel a bit sorry for Johnny, he's clearly out of his depth but just holding his head above water and he's a 'SINGLE DAD' for god's sake. Have a heart!!!

You know me too well fogarty..I don't like Johnny cos he always seems so bossy..Plus he wouldn't let Emily call her dish 'Deconstructed' or whatever..Prick..

And can someone explain to me ,in the army challenge, why the chef told Emily her salmon/guacamole dish was really unoriginal and uniinspired but didn't say anything to Johnny bout beef and potatoes?
prick..

i was appauled to see them throw out that big
plate of scallops last night. there's kids starving
in africa...i'm starving too actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back