Manchester City fans! (1 Viewer)

Says the dude with Myra Hindley as his avatar. "Oh these football fans are soooo insensitive. We should all be sitting around crying and wanking to make the world a better place". Get a fucking grip, it's only football. Are you suggesting all conversation regarding Adebayor be limited to how shit it is African countries are in the socio-political state they are in? Twat.
that's not myra hindley you tin eyed cocksucker.
jesus. some people.

Says the dude with Myra Hindley as his avatar. "Oh these football fans are soooo insensitive. We should all be sitting around crying and wanking to make the world a better place". Get a fucking grip, it's only football. Are you suggesting all conversation regarding Adebayor be limited to how shit it is African countries are in the socio-political state they are in? Twat.
that's not myra hindley, you tin eyed knobjockey.

your point, by the way, makes absolutely no sense.

Look HG and LB this is the internet, we're meant to be crazy don't care nothing bastards...sure I bet HG you don't even cuss in real life.

You know better then most LB that for every 1 of you there is 10 Blue Mooners with the opposite view.
i don't have a real life.

that's not myra hindley, you tin eyed knobjockey.

your point, by the way, makes absolutely no sense.
Oh, I'm so tin-eyed, you're right, your avatar looks nothing like this:
myra-hindley-404_677949c.jpg

How could I have gotten it so wrong. Eat shit, cock-muncher. How was I to know your ma was the spitting image of Myra Hindley. Sanctimonious gee-bag.

Who gives two shits about Adebyor. They were fucking rubbish today and Fellani and Pienaar were magnificent. Fuck the pretenders ....... eh ......there's only one fifth best team in england...... ah there's the depression coming back. Fuck it we were fucking class today.

::clef::OH MANCHESTER (oh manchester).....IS FULL OF SHIT (is full of shit)....OH MAN CHES TER IS FULL OF SHIT . THEY'VE GOT SHIT SHIT AND MORE SHIT OH MANCHESTER IS FULL OF SHIT::clef::

Man City were pretty pretty disjointed and poor.
Everton as I said in the Arsenal thread are starting to get back to their old selves.

Yup we're getting it together at a key time of the season. Most importantly we actually passed it well today. Bily, Pienaar and Fellani were excellent and our defence is finally starting to look like ...well ... a defence to be honest. At the moment I can see us catching Liverpool on current form. 9 points behind but on current form you can see them dropping a lot of points.

City where truly awful though. It's hard to see where all the money went at the moment. their defence looked like ours before christmas. It seemed like Shay Given must have thought he was back at Newcastle at some points today. Gareth Barry was a shadow of his former self Robinho is a cunt, Stephen Ireland is sorely missed despite being a cunt and Craig Bellamy needs to track back and get invoved instead of just shouting his head off like a spoilt welsh prick. If I was a City supporter I would be livid.

Yup we're getting it together at a key time of the season. Most importantly we actually passed it well today. Bily, Pienaar and Fellani were excellent and our defence is finally starting to look like ...well ... a defence to be honest. At the moment I can see us catching Liverpool on current form. 9 points behind but on current form you can see them dropping a lot of points.

City where truly awful though. It's hard to see where all the money went at the moment. their defence looked like ours before christmas. It seemed like Shay Given must have thought he was back at Newcastle at some points today. Gareth Barry was a shadow of his former self Robinho is a cunt, Stephen Ireland is sorely missed despite being a cunt and Craig Bellamy needs to track back and get invoved instead of just shouting his head off like a spoilt welsh prick. If I was a City supporter I would be livid.

jeez, City really did their best to throw that lead away the jury is still out on Mancini I reckon. Ultimately it was Tevez vs. Rooney, and Tevez won this round. Not much in it though.

To be fair to City...
1. they would've been tired because of the effort put in
2. United always storm back at the end and always get more injury time than anyone else would
3. They very well and the previously anonymous De Jong came to the fore in the second half, whilst Onuoha was a timely sub for the young lad
4. Mancini's tactics worked a treat after getting Bellamy on the left. The Beeb were blowing United for being so easy in possession but thats only because City let them have it until the half way line before they faced with 8 blue shirts blocking any decent passes
5. City finished the game with 10 players, and Benjani.

Also:
City's defense is much better off without Toure and Lescott
Bellamy a contender for player of the season
City have a big squad
Didn't even play Petrov, Ireland or that waster Robinho
Gareth Barry's really quite average these days
GREAT FUCKING GAME! I hate Rooney but he's dragging United along the moment. He was brilliant tonight.

Yeah It's always nice seeing Fergie have his arrogant twatish arse spanked. You could dance on Gary Nevilles neck and get away with it in my book. Fucking Cunt. In fairness to Coasty City couldn't have been that tired they took the weekend off as far as I could tell.

Oh and who tagged this thread "fuck Everton"? Just goes to show you can't buy class you sore loser toss pot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back