managers who talk sense in post match interviews (1 Viewer)

nuke terrorist

Supporter
there are three in the Premier League mangers who talk clear sense regularly who I'm reallly impressed with:

and the winner is......

(1) MARTIN JOL

WHAT A PLEASANT HUMAN BEING.... gives bang on analysis and almost seems incapable of being of being biased. has an amazing ability to detach himself from and rise above whatever has happened.
BEST MOMENT: after the ref disallowed roy carroll throwing the ball over his own line at old trafford denying spurs a late winner JOL merely shrugged it off and instead concentrated on praising the excellent performance of his team.
this guy is amazing.
anyone got any photos of him playing ?

(2) ALAN CURBISHLEY

(3) STUART PEARCE

are both a pleasure to listen to aswell. Curbishley is strong on analysis and Psycho's style is more more his own brand of commitment to being honest in whatever he does.

they make you realise the crap you endure the most of the time.
after these lads the standard gets shabby very descending to Mourinho level.
anyone else got ay ideas on who tells it like it is ?

well at the end of the day most footballers and football managers have been hit in the head to many times by a football to eloquently express themselves ........ also it's a game of 2 halves.

nuke terrorist said:
BEST MOMENT: after the ref disallowed roy carroll throwing the ball over his own line at old trafford denying spurs a late winner JOL merely shrugged it off and instead concentrated on praising the excellent performance of his team.
this guy is amazing.

Nah, best moment:

At a fans forum with Jol and Paul Robinson. Asked what he said to the lineo after he'd given offside to a perfectly good Jermaine Defoe goal against Bolton.

Martin: In English, can I call you a prick?
Lineo: Of course not.
Martin: Well, can I think you're a prick?
Lineo: You can think what you like.
Martin: Good, I think you're a prick.

:D

stevie g did a good post match interview after the arse game. took some bottle to admit to that...
"It was France all over again. I was trying to kill off time. I didn't see him and the last player you want the ball to go to is the best player on the planet. It was completely my fault and I hold up my hands. It was a stupid mistake and that stopped us from robbing a point because that's what we would have done as we didn't play well at all."

Hector Grey said:
stevie g did a good post match interview after the arse game. took some bottle to admit to that...
"It was France all over again. I was trying to kill off time. I didn't see him and the last player you want the ball to go to is the best player on the planet. It was completely my fault and I hold up my hands. It was a stupid mistake and that stopped us from robbing a point because that's what we would have done as we didn't play well at all."

ugh, that match was a nightmare. i was convinced rafa had a fresh pair of legs up his promo sleeve.

I used to love John Gregory when he was at the Villa, so fucking honest and who can remember the classic line when he described Dwight Yorke's move to ManURE
"I felt like shooting him"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back