Man Not Included.. discuss. (1 Viewer)

brianMy Remorse

Website
www.myremorse.com
this came up in a my recent medical law lecture.

www.mannotincluded.com

so girls and guys.. whats your attitude towards assisted reproduction and gamete donation.. something to be advocated or curtailed?

human rights, liberty and autonomy, the welfare of the unborn child and ethical issues.

lifestyle choice... discuss.

I think its fair enough. If someone wants to/ or has no choice but to concieve that way that's grand and dandy.

I wonder though how a wife would feel if they found out their husband was possibly the annoynmous father of 10 people children. that might be a bit tricky!

brianMy Remorse said:
this came up in a my recent medical law lecture.

www.mannotincluded.com

so girls and guys.. whats your attitude towards assisted reproduction and gamete donation.. something to be advocated or curtailed?

human rights, liberty and autonomy, the welfare of the unborn child and ethical issues.

lifestyle choice... discuss.

I know someone who wanked his way through college. Apparently, the screening process is really crazy, and they check out your family history for generations. He was known as 'the Italian Artist' because he had an Italian last name and went to art school. Really, he was a straightedge vegan hardcore kid with a skateboarding fetish. He went twice a week and got 75 bucks a squirt.

Anyhoo, one time, a few years ago, my ma actually said, "You know, Jane, if you ever want to have a kid on your own, it would be okay." In other words, "The fact that no man in his right mind would come within schlong's reach of you shouldn't stop you from being a mother."

"Thanks, I think."

ETA: Oh yeah, I also met a woman once who was paying off her college loans by selling her eggs. It's apparently really fucking uncomfortable. They give you horomones that make the eggs build up, and then they harvest them after six months or so. You get fat and are in lots of pain, and sometimes, the horomones make you go nuts, and then they give you a couple grand. Not worth it, I say. Ouch!

Bag'o'cans said:
I read from reputable sources it was falling everywhere except africa, india and the middle east. Oh what contadictions, hows a boy to know.

falling or slowing? or slowey

broken arm said:
falling or slowing? or slowey
falling in eastern europe and russia, stable in most of the developed world and and stabilizing in asia and latin/south america, but according to what i've been reading in the last few minutes it's exploding in africa and india - which makes the extra few billion prediction true.

Bag'o'cans said:
The UN is currently working on the slowey or "chaos" population prediction model

this is a photo i took of sloweys brain

casmodel.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back