Major Complaints Thread (1 Viewer)

I got my thumb stuck in one of those keyboard cleaner dispensers at work. I was trying to thread a new sheet through the hole. I was the only one in the office and my thumb turned purple. I felt like an idiot. Finally I had to use scissors to cut the plastic spurs to get it out. It’s still throbbing.

I have covid, and am too under the weather to go to LCD Soundsystem (and IDLES and Young Fathers) tomorrow

Last week me and Mrs. egg_ had the house to ourselves for the first time in maybe 3 years (kids away), and she had covid

Uurgh. So sick of this shit. Those were the two things I was most looking forward to this summer

I got my thumb stuck in one of those keyboard cleaner dispensers at work. I was trying to thread a new sheet through the hole. I was the only one in the office and my thumb turned purple. I felt like an idiot. Finally I had to use scissors to cut the plastic spurs to get it out. It’s still throbbing.
I did that too, but I was 11 and the neighbor had to saw the plastic container off.
You’re very lucky it wasn’t worse, especially with thinners.

I have covid, and am too under the weather to go to LCD Soundsystem (and IDLES and Young Fathers) tomorrow

Last week me and Mrs. egg_ had the house to ourselves for the first time in maybe 3 years (kids away), and she had covid

Uurgh. So sick of this shit. Those were the two things I was most looking forward to this summer
Young Fathers?

Oh man. The place will be hopping.

That line up is in reverse order of energy.

That sucks. I’m going, I’ll let you know how it was Thursday. 😔 I hope you are feeling better soon. I really thought I had it last week because I felt awful. Tons of sickness going around.

That sucks. I’m going, I’ll let you know how it was Thursday. 😔 I hope you are feeling better soon. I really thought I had it last week because I felt awful. Tons of sickness going around.
Deerhoof next month in whelans. They’re pleading with fans to mask up, think one of them is immunocompromised or something. Their recent support band caught it and had to pull out of the tour, financial nightmare.

Wonder will many oblige.

How you feel better quickly, egg

I didn't take a test but I'm pretty sure I had it 2 weeks ago.

followed by the flu this week.

being in your 50s fucking sucks

Young Fathers?

Oh man. The place will be hopping.

That line up is in reverse order of energy.

Saw young fathers a few weekends ago in London and we all thought it was absolutely terrible. I’m attributing it to shite sound because I’ve heard they are indeed decent so I may check them out live for a second listen

Saw young fathers a few weekends ago in London and we all thought it was absolutely terrible. I’m attributing it to shite sound because I’ve heard they are indeed decent so I may check them out live for a second listen
Sound?

They are like a tag team of singers and hype men. I think they are fantastic live. But I do know most of their stuff pretty well.

With them in London, was the place not hopping to all heck?

Whenever they come up on one of my feeds and I'm listening to them not knowing who it is I'm there chair dancing and thinking "this is deadly" but then whenever I put them on on purpose I'm underwhelmed

Jaysis this dose of covid has me all over the place today. I'm alone in the house (Mrs. egg_ gone to LCD Soundsystem, kids gone to Aurora), brain is too foggy to be able work so I'm jamming away on my ukulele here and getting all teary whenever I play a couple of minor chords in a row

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back