Major Complaints Thread (2 Viewers)

The 26 counties are antisemitic

now now - he doesn't want anyone preventing the apocalypse/rapture that will be ushered in by the Jews fully reclaiming the holy land

it will be a new and beautiful world where all the dirty taigs and those who believe in evolution will be cast into the bottomless pit. and sammy and his little evangelist pals will sit at the right hand of the lord eating good honest ulster fries every day.

perfectly reasonably point of view.

There's a long story, but my next door neighbour is a very nice total dickhead. An aggregate of his dickhead friends.
"Let me know if he becomes a problem" he said about a dickhead friend.
He's a problem right now

This isn't a mad night out,this is now in the afternoon.

All sorted now, but, like, fuck right off. You don't live here.

This is still annoying me. We went to show in Board Gais on Monday night. Went into q carpark there. €23 for short few hours, and, they left the barriers up on leaving. We could have just driven out and not been fleeced.

This is still annoying me. We went to show in Board Gais on Monday night. Went into q carpark there. €23 for short few hours, and, they left the barriers up on leaving. We could have just driven out and not been fleeced.
Same when I was collecting the kid from the Point a few weeks ago. Went in early hoping to get on street parking somewhere. Couldn’t find a spot so parked in the bowels of the underground car park, then thought I’d be clever and leave the car park before the concert was over to beat the rush and start doing laps* around the block until they were out. The car park side exit was open for people to just drive out - they had someone collecting the car park tickets. Not sure what she was going to do if you hadn’t paid….

* of course the roads were closed so I couldn’t drive around the block and I ended up finding a parking spot anyway.

I haven’t driven to the ThreePoint2 Depot in years but I used to park across the bridge and walk over. It’s probably all pay and display over there now.

My brother is very sick and I am feeling it very profoundly. I love being a little brother even though I'm 51 and we haven't lived on the same continent in 20 years.
He looks out for me. And he knows the score.

My brother is very sick and I am feeling it very profoundly. I love being a little brother even though I'm 51 and we haven't lived on the same continent in 20 years.
He looks out for me. And he knows the score.
Sorry to hear this, I hope things turn out good for him.

Sorry to hear this, I hope things turn out good for him.
He's about to die of colon cancer.

It's a horrible way to die. There are no words of consolation.

Also, he's an atheist. We all are.
Our Da is a Dublin Fire Brigade.. we're all atheists.

I miss him already and he's not even dead yet.

I’m so sorry to hear this. This will be so hard on all of you and I wish there was something that could be said but all there is to do is be there for him in some form and make sure those of you left behind have some sort of support ready to catch you when it happens.

Really sorry to read this, Gary. I hope his passing is as peaceful as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back