Major Complaints Thread (1 Viewer)

I get pain every few years and the dentist talks about one day removing the tooth, but so far it hasn't happened*. I also have no fillings** and I'm a decade older than you.

*jinx
**double jinx
also respect to filling free Johnny.

the problem was the last cleaning I had was much worse than a filling.
before that I could always tolerate cleaning, she did it differently last year. maybe I just need to tell the dentist.
I am due an appointment too,

I found a dentist that will see me quicker than anyone else, only thing is they asked was I booking for my teeth or botox.
Harsh but fair.

There is a friend and neighbour who somehow ended up, after a long sesh, got really annoyed with me because of something my ex said to him 5 years ago.

Now he won't speak to me. I tried saying hello tonight, he raspberries me and made a doctor who reference and walked away. Mature.

Obviously it's a bit more complicated than what I'm saying, but 'kin hell, I'm your mate you silly cunt.

I usually bring lunch but today I didn't so I went and got one a them chicken fillet rolls I keep hearing about.

Load of bollix ...and a fiver. I can make my own lunch for 50c and not have to go out in the rain and get it

If it's any consolation Smashing Pumpkins are terrible
Sad Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back