Major Complaints Thread (5 Viewers)

Followed by this?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I havent seen it either..going by the comments on youtube its execrable.

Which means I will defo give it a shot

Mad gear. My girlfriend’s mum is some kind of hardcore Christian– she’s an ordained minister I think. I haven’t met her yet but apparently I’m going to get the 3rd degree on my relationship with the lord. Not quite sure how I’m going to respond to that yet. It’s a bit of a pickle 1. I don’t want to offend her with an anti-religious rant but 2. I want to be truthful at the same time. I guess I could fob her off with the “it’s personal” line but apparently she’s very persistent.

Turn it back on her- Peter was the rock on which Jesus built his church so by not following the popely descendants of Peter she's disregarding Jesus' will. Should make for an interesting evening at least.

I complained about this one before (most likely this time last year)

It's Nepal's Biggest Holiday And Goats Are Not Happy About It

another reason why religion and its so-called traditions can fuck right off

I've had to listen to the nepalese lad I work with telling me how he has his goat ordered for this, how they're lugging its poor fucking blood-drained corpse to tipperary in a rental car to drink, be merry, feast, and generally act like a pack of cuntish pricks for the duration of this fucking feast.

fucking angry does not begin to cover it

Yeah..but Durga must be appeased
Yeah in fairness, look at her go

800px-Durga_Mahisasuramardini.JPG

I complained about this one before (most likely this time last year)

It's Nepal's Biggest Holiday And Goats Are Not Happy About It

another reason why religion and its so-called traditions can fuck right off

I've had to listen to the nepalese lad I work with telling me how he has his goat ordered for this, how they're lugging its poor fucking blood-drained corpse to tipperary in a rental car to drink, be merry, feast, and generally act like a pack of cuntish pricks for the duration of this fucking feast.

fucking angry does not begin to cover it

I remember this from the Fuck Religion thread
Fucking savages

Last edited:
No doubt someone will be along in a minute to bleat (ho ho) about cultural relativism

Users who are viewing this thread

• Unicron
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back