Major Complaints Thread (1 Viewer)

BlackBox.jpg

Redacted

Rubbed chili in my ear earlier! The pain was fucking incredible, spread into my face and under my eye! My ear is now full of milk :(
next time marinade your ear in pesto for full italian falvour with little or no painful consequences.

For more gentle approach to human marinading buy my latest cook book "Make yourself delicious" the sequel to "Have you cock and eat it".

been growing (among other things) my first crop of celeriac since may, in my own bed at the community garden. watering, mulching, weeding, removing horizontal leaves, etc. assiduously. in the last 48 hours some non-member cunt decided it was time to start harvesting them. lost a third of the crop so far. livid...

been growing (among other things) my first crop of celeriac since may, in my own bed at the community garden. watering, mulching, weeding, removing horizontal leaves, etc. assiduously. in the last 48 hours some non-member cunt decided it was time to start harvesting them. lost a third of the crop so far. livid...

Jesus.

I lost all my spuds to the blight one year because i was on the road the weekend of the only blight warning that summer. Don't let it stop you. Nature can be just as much of a dickhead as humans can.

What's celeriac?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back