Major Complaints Thread (6 Viewers)

I seem to be a day late for physio which means they are going to kick me out of physio.
I'm got the day wrong because i was too busy sorting out jobridge crap because i've been working under the idea that i was on jobridge for the past two months but i actually wasnt' because they took my paperwork and did nothing. in fact i dont start till next week now and that extra money i was depending on isn't coming.
i have to pay for my physio anyways using my disabilty benefit because my medical card was cancelled because they presumed me dead or emigrated because i don't live at my 2009 flat any more.
also the local property tax want to send a baliff after me now as i thought i'd have jobridge money to pay them with but instead i just have medical bills for no physio to pay them with. also while the medical card people were happy to think i was dead emigrated, the lpt seem to be able to find me no-problem while spelling my name wrong.
Also my crucuate ligament isn't going to improve all that much without physio.

i'm going to go to physio and claim stupidity anyways. never become disabled, its an administrative nightmare.

Creating a dependency on wanky busking is not the solution to homelessness, and arguably compounds the problem as people now only give a shit if you are a viral destitute. Upgrading the social floor of society might.

I'm certainly glad we're both treating this issue in the same tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back