Major Complaints Thread (2 Viewers)

Gay Byrne. The man is a fucking idiot and does a great disservice to the otherwise impeccable lyric fm.
Jesus yeah. We were listening to his show on lyric driving through the burren a few winds ago and the music he was playing was excellent but his waffling on about him receiving an honorary degree in te third person was excruciating. Great tunes but his self important smarm can cunt off

I will say one thing about Gaybo on Sundays..his knowledge of pre Bop jazz is ENCYCLOPAEDIC..he's a divil of a man..but by fuck does he know his shit.

If ya ever hear him going on about his early says on the radio with all the big American acts coming through and playing.Amazing.

He's strictly only into whitebread shit though.But still.

And agreed..his self important smarm grates big time.

Did you hear him calling a successful female CEO of some multinational company a "Lovely girl", as he was talking about equality in the workplace? And saying "imagine how good he'd have been if he could see" about a blind virtuoso piano player? I laughed. He's an awful old relic with a terrible sense of self importance but I enjoy the old jazz tunes

Did you hear him calling a successful female CEO of some multinational company a "Lovely girl", as he was talking about equality in the workplace? And saying "imagine how good he'd have been if he could see" about a blind virtuoso piano player? I laughed. He's an awful old relic with a terrible sense of self importance but I enjoy the old jazz tunes
Whats wrong with calling someone a "Lovely girl" if thats what they are?

The crack about the blind pianoman is a bit off..I'll go there alright

Marty Whelan is fucking tool.

You know for a fact he knows FUCK ALL about tunes.

Only thing he's an authority on is grecian 2000

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back