Major Complaints Thread (6 Viewers)

This two year thing is a pain in the arse
How can you be expected to retrospectively conjour up supporting documents for something 2 years after the fact when it was never a requirement to explicitly prove the two years thing before.

This two year thing is a pain in the arse
How can you be expected to retrospectively conjour up supporting documents for something 2 years after the fact when it was never a requirement to explicitly prove the two years thing before.

how unfair is it that you can come here without problem if you're from certain countries, but not other countries?

how is that fair? Who has control over where they're from?

I remember that time those 3 american kids were travelling around europe, went to pretty much every other country, but were refused entry to Ireland. The govt/department of whoeever, were rightly shamed over that one.

this place is fucked up.

how unfair is it that you can come here without problem if you're from certain countries, but not other countries?

how is that fair? Who has control over where they're from?

I remember that time those 3 american kids were travelling around europe, went to pretty much every other country, but were refused entry to Ireland. The govt/department of whoeever, were rightly shamed over that one.

this place is fucked up.

The Uk has weird immigration rules too

Australian star of BBC TV's George Gently is banned from living in the UK with her British rock singer husband because he is too poor | Mail Online

Yeah, it's all a bit of a nightmare. With an American husband and an Irish baby travelling is becoming more and more of a pain. My sister's family have even more fun though, she's Irish, he's British/American and they've two Irish children and one American. Grand, as long as they don't encounter a border control worker who insists on only processing one type of passport.

sweet jesus, how does this pass for journalism?

Gardai and HSE were all taken in by Walter Mitty-like con artist - Independent.ie

so theres this girl who was found on O'Connell Street in a bad way. Its assumed shes trafficked into the country, that shes been through some traumatic event, that shes 14 or 15.

But it turns out she was none of those things so the Irish Indo are carrying out a fucking character assassination of the poor girl.

"Walter" fucking "Mitty"? Really?

jesus, the comments on the indo are depressing, we sound like a nation of daily mail readers

I think every nation is, kinda. Isn't it the most popular website in the world?

The great thing about internet comment sites is that you get to see what people are really thinking, deep down. All the stuff they are too embarrassed to tell pollsters or maybe say in public, they will blurt out online in self-righteous fury.

We're a deeply jealous and judgemental species.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Unicron
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back