mad fella on the train.. (3 Viewers)

was getting the train home last night and it was pretty empty.
this dude got on at connolly and was drinking a can. he finished that and opened another. he then rolled a big smelly joint. then went on to cut 3/4 lines of coke on the table and snort them up. then about 2 minutes later he smoked that joint and finished the can.
fuck.

i thought i was gonna get stabbed in the face.

uncanny-thats precisely how Katy spent her last night

RIP

crying

dream is over

etc

but also you have to remember that we're living in the age where people wouldnt think twice about stabbing you.

Whatever about anything else in this thread, I really disagree with this idea.
Thinking like that just gives free reign to selfish pricks to do what they want, because they know can get away with it. And it's really not true, if it was we'd all have been killed long ago.
It just makes Dublin into a shitty, less interesting version of London.

More importantly, living as if every stranger you don't like the look of is out to kill you is no way to go through life.

Whatever about anything else in this thread, I really disagree with this idea.
Thinking like that just gives free reign to selfish pricks to do what they want

Not just selfish pricks, but 'the man' too. Being scared makes us more dependent on the government and on corporations. This is an over-simplification of a whole area of criminological thought dedicated to the idea of the culture of fear as a culture of control. I think Michael Moore invented it.

If my mate had been on the train with that dude, she'd have been sitting with him smoking the joint while he told her his life story. She's not afraid of nothin, and is really nice to people, and shit seems to work for her.

about the bloke on the train. cool wish i was there think i might have gone over to him see if i could smoke his joint a bit. maybe talked to him about cannabis till i got said joint then after smoking prtend to be intimadeted so i could go off to a different carraige smoked and not have to listen to his coke bullshit.
as for the rasist shit i'd stand up for the person i know this would intensify the situation and bring me loads of grief but if you dont stand up to pricks once in awhile they think they can shit over everyone and have no worries it really annoys me ehn i see someone in that situation and i cant do anything about it. ie there big fuckers, lonely street, me. but a train or luas i think its very important. its got me into trouble before and im sure it will again

The best was the Polish builder on a bus a while ago giving out to all the Irish for not giving their seat up for some poor heroin addict lad on crutches after he got on.

"Bloody Irish kulture!"

To which someone replied under their breath - "There's nothing wrong with our culture."

I wanted to join in but I had my son with me and was trying to play down any perceivable tension so that he wouldn't get upset by the whole situaton. It didnt matter in the end cause he just fell asleep on my shoulder halfway through the incident. I think that he had the right attitude.

The best was the Polish builder on a bus a while ago giving out to all the Irish for not giving their seat up for some poor heroin addict lad on crutches after he got on.

"Bloody Irish kulture!"

To which someone replied under their breath - "There's nothing wrong with our culture."

I wanted to join in but I had my son with me and was trying to play down any perceivable tension so that he wouldn't get upset by the whole situaton. It didnt matter in the end cause he just fell asleep on my shoulder halfway through the incident. I think that he had the right attitude.

Hold on... who fell asleep on your shoulder?
The Polish builder or the heroin addict crutch lad?

Let me get this straight

I wanted to join in

You wanted to join in bullying Polish people

but I had my son with me and was trying to play down any perceivable tension so that he wouldn't get upset by the whole situaton.

But you haven't taught your son that sometimes, being 'proud of your country' can be tense and difficult work

It didnt matter in the end cause he just fell asleep on my shoulder halfway through the incident.

But the cripple lad was too tired to notice your racist tirade, and goofed on your shoulder.

And I thought you were right on.

Oh yeah? Well that must mean that you're a big gay! Cause my Ma is a GUUUUYYYYYY!
Ha ha ha ha hahahahaha.
IN. YOUR. FAAACE. GAY BOY!!

The inevitable retort.

in my experience the most complaining about the 'middle class' is done by the middle class themselves.

260002435_82b5bdaf3b_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back