mad fella on the train.. (1 Viewer)

the departed

was getting the train home last night and it was pretty empty.
this dude got on at connolly and was drinking a can. he finished that and opened another. he then rolled a big smelly joint. then went on to cut 3/4 lines of coke on the table and snort them up. then about 2 minutes later he smoked that joint and finished the can.
fuck.

i thought i was gonna get stabbed in the face.

this dude got on at connolly and was drinking a can. he finished that and opened another. he then rolled a big smelly joint. then went on to cut 3/4 lines of coke on the table and snort them up. then about 2 minutes later he smoked that joint and finished the can.
fuck.

terrifying lady on luas yesterday racially abusing a chinese couple. The only people to say anything were me and an old lady, and of course we were then both treated to a tirade of vicious and personal invective for our troubles. Fucking hell, stand up and intimidate the fuck out of nasty racists on public transport, people. They're nothing but bullies and if enough people wade in, they'll back down.

terrifying lady on luas yesterday racially abusing a chinese couple. The only people to say anything were me and an old lady, and of course we were then both treated to a tirade of vicious and personal invective for our troubles. Fucking hell, stand up and intimidate the fuck out of nasty racists on public transport, people. They're nothing but bullies and if enough people wade in, they'll back down.

Fair play to you for helping those people out Krystal.Yr dead right, the problem being that most people won't wade in. similar thing happened to me on a bus a few years back,two horrid people were racially abusing a black woman,calling her two year old boy "a monkey" and telling her to "get back to the jungle" etc etc. I started giving them shit about it of course, told the driver, threatened to call the gardai and was too subjected to abuse such as "go back to italy you muppet" (i'm irish btw). No one stood up for me on the bus yet when they were fucked off the bus loads of people came up to me and were "oh fair play to you love", really fucking pissed me off cos they had all just sat there looking out the window or reading their papers instead of backing me up.pricks.In g-stereo's case tho, I don't think there is anything you can do especially if the train is empty and it's just you vs coke nut.it's fucking shite tho.

No one stood up for me on the bus yet when they were fucked off the bus loads of people came up to me and were "oh fair play to you love", really fucking pissed me off cos they had all just sat there looking out the window or reading their papers instead of backing me up.pricks.

well we could open up a huge debate here but yes you are right. most of the time people are useless pricks at that kinda thing. there was a thread about this recently.

but also you have to remember that we're living in the age where people wouldnt think twice about stabbing you.

also, what i would tend to do in that kinda luas situation, where its just verbal abuse, is wait until the racist fucks get off and maybe just ask the victims are they okay and point out that there are some socially inept in this country and to not take notice of them.

well we could open up a huge debate here but yes you are right. most of the time people are useless pricks at that kinda thing. there was a thread about this recently.

but also you have to remember that we're living in the age where people wouldnt think twice about stabbing you.

yeah it's not worth debating about really cos every situation is different,every person is different etc.but it did piss me off that everyone was being so congratulatory after the incident when they had previously pretended not to have seen/heard anything.

.In g-stereo's case tho, I don't think there is anything you can do especially if the train is empty and it's just you vs coke nut.it's fucking shite tho.

oh christ no, leave well enough alone in that case.

fuck.

legend

fuck.

donal?

fuck.

Fucking hell! I'd really freak out if that happened to me. You poor thing! Was it the dart or a suburban train?

fuck.

Remember those old adverts for Mainline Rail ?

yes
but that works both ways.

i.e.
people won't intervene in a verbal clash between a racist and a foreigner on the grounds that
'maybe the racist will attack me'

while not looking at this way
'hey, the racist isn't the only person capable of attacking someone. So I'll get my punches in first'

Fucking hell! I'd really freak out if that happened to me. You poor thing! Was it the dart or a suburban train?
twas a train. pearse to drogheda. i got off at malahide..and so did he! i wasnt freaked out too much. i was just thinking..what the fuck? is that not suicidal? like 2 cans, a horrible joint, 4 lines of coke in about 10 mins?
and so blatantly as well.
it was worrying to think that thats how this dude was starting his night off and what state of mind he'd be in later.

yes
but that works both ways.

i.e.
people won't intervene in a verbal clash between a racist and a foreigner on the grounds that
'maybe the racist will attack me'

while not looking at this way
'hey, the racist isn't the only person capable of attacking someone. So I'll get my punches in first'
ooh yeah, too true.

yeah, was he working-class or middle-class?

YEOOOOOOOOOOWCH!
ouch.jpg

maybe he'd seen this -

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back