M D C !!!!!!!!!!a (1 Viewer)

damone

A saturday night in dublin and the band who brought us some of the best hardcore punk songs of all time!!!!!!!!!!,"greedy and pathetic,dead cops ,my family" is playing ,the legends ,i dont give a shit its in whelans ,their first album is a stone wall classic and to hear any of it is just pure quality

I've seen them 4 or 5 times and always found them fairly lacklustre. They weren't that bad in the Temple that time actually, but I just think, fuck sake, don't you want to make up new songs instead of playing John Wayne and Dead Cops all your life?

Ach last night was a good wee night and they played rather enjoyably (my only reference being their recorded stuff).
Just, not even annoyed, but a bit surprised there wasn't more people around (thought it was quite weird Jonny, James, Shea and all weren't there) and that there was very few of us under the stage dancing.
But still, i thought it was good. Not as good as other bands, but worth the door tax.

Jaysus!
Last night in Belfast the started well over 11:00. What the hell of a time is 9:35 for the end of a gig?!?

ANL as in Anti-Nowhere League?
Sure they play in fucked up places. Come on, who in all seriousness plays a gig in that shithole of Limavady?

Heh people claim it wasn't too bad, but thes people left Limavady a good 2/3 years ago. Bands and people from Limavady never came up this way and we are only a 20 minute drive away. So dunno. But the town itself is utter shite.

Uhm, then they were a bit in a rush there in Dublin. Doors were at halg seven in Belfast but the times were reasonable. Must have been horribily disorganized if it had such a rushed running time.
Hopefully for those who go to see them in Galway won't be fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back