Mór Festival (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nlgbbbblth said:
they're all from the mid-1990s with exception of Lamb which is 1986

Ther we have it then, I lived in Belfast at the time. It's a cultural Island where nothing gets in or out, especially from mexico. :rolleyes:

nlgbbbblth said:
ones I like
-Ailsa
-Korea
-November Afternoon
-Drinking Crude
-Lamb

lamb is a damn good film . I remember being most impressed by the cursing in it .

whilst on the subject of irish films , has anybody seen that terrible film about some spas racing from dublin to belfast in their cars ? or was it belfast to dublin ? it was a pile of crap .

spiritualtramp said:
lamb is a damn good film . I remember being most impressed by the cursing in it .

whilst on the subject of irish films , has anybody seen that terrible film about some spas racing from dublin to belfast in their cars ? or was it belfast to dublin ? it was a pile of crap .

Accelerator
I wasn't too fond of that one

this person was though

www.imdb.com
"Bunch of dublin scangers and their belfast scanger pals have a race from belfast to dublin , whoever gets to the pope's cross in the phoenix park first wins all the money (i think it's 1200 quid). We meet some interesting characters-wacker, who is the tough guy of the dublin gang and is an illiterate psychopath; crunchie, whose diet consists of nothing but crunchie bars (talk about product placement); anto who is a mellow myopic geek and is the most lovable of the characters; And Johnny T from belfast who is in a spot of trouble with the provos and wants to move to Barcelona. There isn't too much 'racing' in the film, it's more concerned with what happens to each car separately. Backed up by pounding factory beat type music and a spot of easy listening for anto of course. On the whole-deadly!Rapidd!! Leave your brain at your gaff and enjoy the ride 7/10"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back