Lower Deck, End The Agony/Mongolia/Sotatila/Rudiosa Inmundicia. 11/9/08 (1 Viewer)

Fucking austrian slang!

I'm going to make as many Josef Fritzl and antisemitic jokes as possible tonight! :p

How can anyone turn down a 9/11 gig....see ya there!
How many non vocal bands is there playing?

And Craig Johnstone it's a fiver b4 9pm.

fraid not PUNK ROCK, it's 6euro before 9pm and 8euro after. if you read the thread you'll see the price change. my mistake on the posters.

edit: should've quoted there. i was referring to your response to craig j., whoever that may be....

quick reminder to the Warreners - give Skub those records pleeease..I'll be over to yis tomorrow to collect the €€ and my Trap Them album (which he'll be giving you in return)

fraid not PUNK ROCK, it's 6euro before 9pm and 8euro after. if you read the thread you'll see the price change. my mistake on the posters.

edit: should've quoted there. i was referring to your response to craig j., whoever that may be....
Craig Johnstone was an Aussie footballer who played for Liverpool and then when he left footie he invented the Predator footy boot along with his business partners, I would imagine he can well afford the extra euro, sure the fucker should even pay mine.

Just listened to Sotatila and they seem very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back