Lovely Girls (1 Viewer)

Nobody can beat 2002
Tamara%20Gervisconi%202002.jpg
, she's even a convicted shoplifter:heart: :heart:

Donkey OJ said:
horse it into me boss!

A bloke that used to work with my mate in Dorans pulled some craic whore in town a few years back, when they finally got back to her place he decided to go down and "please" her to which she delivered the greatest line of all time, "listen hotshot enough of the fancy stuff just horse it into me.."

you know the way there's the king of the knackers competition where topless man knackers bareknuckle fight to the death. what about a beauty/endurance contest for lady knackers. "rose from rathkeale" festival we'd call it. there'd be hiace van with trailer reversing competitions. garden tool selling competitions, laundry drying over a bonfire competitions, midwifery in portaloo competitions*, letters of the alphabet identifying competitions. sure jaysis the possibilities are endless. the pirize'd have to be +€100k. lady knackers dont get out of their bunk beds for anything less.

*(pullnig a tiny tears through a tennis racket in UV light with only half a tube of KY jelly at your disposal)

Baby carrying competitions, I swear to God those knackers can hold at least nine of those little inbred fucks at a time, balancing them skillfully under each arm, on their shoulders and the youngest one gets forced back up from whence it came..

Also a menacing pointing of cigarette competition coupled with added points for a "what you jaysus staring at" type comment.

Donkey OJ said:
you know the way there's the king of the knackers competition where topless man knackers bareknuckle fight to the death.

i'm pretty sure they don't fight to the death
someone posted a link to a video here once...it was kind of a let down

MONDOBRUTALE said:

if you take off your top and you lose you might as well be dead. knackers dont like to lose.

never let factual accuracy get in the way of a good time. you thought me everything i know andy.

MONDOBRUTALE said:

two members of the community actually came into one of our shops a few weeks ago, roled out a load of soggy fifties and bought a laptop and a camcorder, word on the street was that they were using it for the above mentioned videos!

p.s the laptop had a DVD burner!
:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back