lovely double room in dublin 8 (the tenters) (1 Viewer)

carbide

there's a double room (for ONE person) going in the house i've just moved into - it's a big double, about southeast facing, bright, with bed and storage.

it's a 1920s-30s house in beautiful condition, quiet street, friendly older neighbours. there's a small garden at front and back, a big kitchen, a sitting room, a wee computer alcove (going spare), one bathroom with electric shower, a room occupied as a study, and three bedrooms in total. it's between cork street and clanbrassil street, about a 10-15 minute walk from stephen's green, 5 to christchurch, near tons of buses.

rent is €600 per month plus bills. the landlady is a sweetheart and is keeping the box room for occasional stays as she is not living in dublin. there's BT broadband right now that i haven't got working yet, would hope to get a wireless router soon, think there's NTL but i haven't investigated.

as whoever moves in would be more or less sharing with just me, it'd be great if i knew you at all, and nice if we could get along - i'm a fulltime student who works at home a bit, vegetarian, friendly, well capable of being a respectful housemate. the house needs to be kept well and isn't ok for parties, indoor smoking, lots of noise, etc, and a drama-free life would be good.

pm me for details - i don't have home internet so there may be time lag. cheers!

hello! just to say that this is still available - there's been some interest but none that have worked out yet. (er, and sorry for the original essay.)

just to clarify, the landlady's presence is likely mostly a transitional thing and is once weekly at most as she moves right now. this doesn't seem odd to me but i guess it bothers some people.

did i mention a lovely attic with lots of space? a handy bring centre across the road? a bizarre but beautiful view of st. patrick's over the top of warehouses? swell all round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back