love (1 Viewer)

princess

is anyone going to see Love in the ambassador on Sunday anyone at all??? im quite looking forward to it actually!i shall be 21 years of age on that day.....god im gettin old!!! when is the nxt thumped disco hardly anyone tlkd 2me at the last one!!:p

I'll be at it, can't wait, the last post are doing it as well so it should be stunning.

Jesus.
I didn't expect that to be so good.
His voice was amazing, actually better than the ol' records.
Found him lost upstairs afterwards.
A tall man.

Just the ticket after the day that was in it.

We was looking for you and Pee after for some shenanigans, Happy.
Why you leg off so quickerly?

I was surprised aswell at how great it was, it was threatening to be some aging hippy banging out a dated back catalogue, but it turned out to be and aging hippy who's still got an amazing voice and was having a laugh banging out some damn fine tunes.

Saw the London gig, was mightily impressed. Only problem was it was seated, and as usual you were only "allowed" to dance for the last couple of songs, and having boogied round my bedroom to these songs for the past 10 years I felt a bit hard done by.

Couldn't get over how fantastic his voice was though, and the band were amazing. Apparently he's coming back to do the whole of Forever Changes with an orchestra, will be at the front of the queue for that.

And I got a Love mug. Woo!

that gig was sooooo amazing im so glad i went!!jebus that man can sing! i was getting worried when they left us waiting for so long but it turned out to be definitley worth the wait!!!! did you see the love underwear? class! ed you should have come for a drink twas a late session well for me anyway haha!!
xxprincessxx

woulda liked to but had a tiring weekend and was better off going home.

Originally posted by princess
did you see the love underwear?

there was love underwear??? :(
damn me and my legging it for food ways.

by the way princess, i like your hair.
i've seen it around and i most definetely like it.

thanks for the compliment peepee!!twas lovely to meet u last night...i had so much fun i was very very drunk!! no doubt i shall see you out and about soon! rock on! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back