Losing pens at work (1 Viewer)

Beanstalk

Website
www.myspace.com
How hard is it to keep pens at work. Jesus.

Half of them just disappear into some black hole, and then the other half are robbed by my colleagues, when they're at my desk, under the illusion that they own them.

Rather than an akward Seinfeld moment I just grab another few from the cabinet, but someday...

image021.jpg

In my last job my desk was right outside the bosses office and beside the meeting room... really bad location.

I tried chewing my pens, even that didn't work. In the end I just kept my pens in my drawer and resigned myself to the idea that the pens on my desk were for public use.

At one point I even considered tying them to my wrist... but that seemed a little extreme.

when i used to work in the irish times, i used to empty this dude's staples out of his stapler every morning. One day he flipped when he came in and accused this bird of doing it - it caused quite the commotion. It was one of the greatest days of my life.

heres a tip

get a little piece of paper and write your name on it and insert it into the biro like so..
pen.jpg

If you suspect someone of stealing your pens,walk past them while scratching your asscrack with your pain proclaiming loudly how you can't satisfy the itch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back