LOS CRUDOS reunion (2 Viewers)

ian bastardcore

Old Timer
Website
Visit site
So yeah , just got a mail today that LOS CRUDOS are doing a one off show at Chaos in Tejas festival in Austin this year. YES!! We're playing there so thats fuckin class news.

Other bands : Hardskin, Leatherface, Dillinger 4 , World Burns to Death , The Young and loads more deadly ones.

Cant believe im going to get to see los crudos!

So yeah , just got a mail today that LOS CRUDOS are doing a one off show at Chaos in Tejas festival in Austin this year. YES!! We're playing there so thats fuckin class news.

Other bands : Hardskin, Leatherface, Dillinger 4 , World Burns to Death , The Young and loads more deadly ones.

Cant believe im going to get to see los crudos!

Jesus fukkin christ!! It's like you only ever come back here to Eirecore to rub it in!! :p

That's friggin' sweet though Los Crudos AND Dillinger Four on the same bill!! Guaranteed total awesomeness!!!

When you hitting Stateside Moorey??

.|..|

hahah its true , i do only come back to rub it in !!

nah were off on our first tour in exactly 2 weeks. Should be a laugh. Hopefully i offend someone.

Niggercunt eh ?? Sure for all people know thats what all our songs translate to.. We could say anything in swedish and no one would have bleedin clue.

Anyway dont give me tattoo ideas , thats the kind of thing ill do when im drunk..

line up for the festival so far , i think ASTA KASK and VICTIMS might play also:

Los Crudos(one and only reunion show)
CRUDE(Japan..only U.S. show)
Leatherface(England)
Dillinger Four
Hard Skin(England)
Fy Fan(Sweden)
Invasion(Spain)
Straight Jacket Nation(Australia)
the Marked Men
World Burns to Death
Brain Handle
Midnight(cleveland)
Iron Lung
Hatred Surge
Under Pressure(Canada)
Sacred Shock
Deskonocidos
the Young

Niggercunt eh ?? Sure for all people know thats what all our songs translate to.. We could say anything in swedish and no one would have bleedin clue.

Anyway dont give me tattoo ideas , thats the kind of thing ill do when im drunk..

Dude, you don't speak Swedish and where's the fun in trying to offend people when they can't even understand you...

The tattoo will suffice, and you can use this...
jitcrunch.aspx

...as your get out of jail free card.

Yanks love that shit!!

*I can't believe after trawling the internet this is all I can come with, and it's fukkin made Stateside as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back