Looking for drummer (1 Viewer)

imakenoise

Help me out here
Music wise the material is pretty metalcore/technical with sweeps (bass and guitar) with heavy breakdowns and the such,Vocal wise,hardcore/metal vocals (august burns red kinda style vocals and also low end stuff)
have material written and written loads more at the moment
influences all shall perish,august burns red,protest the hero,parkway drive,devil wears prada,hardcore and metalcore stuff... ect..

So drummer wise looking for someone who can blast,break it down,good double bass and is techincal with fills and off time beats and stuff.
If your interested pm me and ill let you know more,dont be shy.
Also if you know anyone who would be interested tell them too!
Any questions or anything,maybe hearing a demo of some riffs or something let me know!
Cheers!

floorpunch2nn6.jpg

Good fucking luck finding one! Already it's hard enough to find any kind of drummer whasoever, finding one that does hardcore/metalcore stuff is even harder.

Help me out here
Music wise the material is pretty metalcore/technical with sweeps (bass and guitar) with heavy breakdowns and the such,Vocal wise,hardcore/metal vocals (august burns red kinda style vocals and also low end stuff)
have material written and written loads more at the moment
influences all shall perish,august burns red,protest the hero,parkway drive,devil wears prada,hardcore and metalcore stuff... ect..

So drummer wise looking for someone who can blast,break it down,good double bass and is techincal with fills and off time beats and stuff.
If your interested pm me and ill let you know more,dont be shy.
Also if you know anyone who would be interested tell them too!
Any questions or anything,maybe hearing a demo of some riffs or something let me know!
Cheers!

www.moshspace.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back