Looking Busy In Work (1 Viewer)

i know a guy who designed his company's intranet to match his favurite site, so people passing his desk would assume he was working on development of the intranet.

Take a really short lunch break. Go back to desk. Get up after a few minutes and walk briskly to toilet. Come back. Get up after a few minutes and walk briskly to canteen. And so on with the water cooler, peaking around a corner as if you’re looking for someone etcetc.
Once in a while actually throw some work into it. Go off and ask someone a question about something and then walk away once you get the bare bones of an answer, because you’re just too damn busy to listen to the full explanation

i always find some cool articles online, cut and paste them into an email, remove any pictures, format all the text so it's the same, and then read it. looks like you're proofreading an epic email.

yeah, i know....fucking exciting shit.

Some quality suggestions here, thanks. Thanks especially for the Alt + TAB tip. Brilliant, i never knew this.

Yeah, I've been doing quite a bit of brow-knitting and head-shaking today myself.

Grunts are always good cause you seem annoyed and women are afraid to approach you. My favorite grunt is Gnrrrrrough:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back