london fast punk/hardcore band looking for gigs.. (1 Viewer)

paulblacktax

hiya guys!

im in a band called black tax, we play fast punky hardcore stuff like kid dynamite, spazz, lifetime and i farm.. www.myspace.com/blacktaxstatistic - for mp3s and we're doing a few shows in scotland and have a few free dates 6,7,8th june i think and'd be well up for coming across in the ferry for even ONE show! we'll play anywhere.. pubs, practice rooms, front rooms.. anywhere!!

cheers! paul - black tax [email protected]

paulblacktax said:
hiya guys!

im in a band called black tax, we play fast punky hardcore stuff like kid dynamite, spazz, lifetime and i farm.. www.myspace.com/blacktaxstatistic - for mp3s and we're doing a few shows in scotland and have a few free dates 6,7,8th june i think and'd be well up for coming across in the ferry for even ONE show! we'll play anywhere.. pubs, practice rooms, front rooms.. anywhere!!

cheers! paul - black tax [email protected]
Holy shit, this stuff is amazing, i'm a big fan of kid dynamite myself and i listen to all the bands that yous are influenced by, incredible shit, dan if you put these on i'm comin to galway!!!!!

oh wicked thanks man!!

we'd love to come over, makes a well nice change from playing all the same places! hopefully we can get some dates!! cheers, paul

hiya again!

right i think we've got galway sorted for the 6th.. so can anyone help us out with a date for TUESDAY 7TH JUNE?! (possibly also sunday 5th/wednesday 8th) we'll play anywhere.. any help or contacts you can give would be amazing!! we're all well looking forward to it.. :)

thank you thank you!! paul - black tax

CIMG0649.jpg

there's Kay! she was in the la quiete photos too, and the killing spree ones. this must be in edinburgh.

ah yes indeedy! thats kay there, she helped put on the gig!! CDH do all the wicked hardcore that comes into endinburgh..

so any news about these dates? we went into the studio at the weekend and recorded some new stuff! check out www.myspace.com/blacktaxstatistic!!

cheers! paul - black tax x

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back