logic 9 (1 Viewer)

ah no one will look at it there..

am i right richie in saying you are still using logic 7? the jump from 7 to 8 was quite big. looks like 8 to 9 isnt that significant. some nifty new editing tools though. its a bit worrying though that most of the features seem to be geared towards the guitar rig crowd. im not mad on most of the amp modeling and effects emulators. prefer proper old fashioned plug-ins.

also, just had a look there on the apple store. says it wont be shipping in ireland for '4 to 6 weeks'. guess we'll have a bit of time to see how the yanks get on before shelling out the 200 quid.

ah no one will look at it there..

ha i didn't even know that forum existed.. )

am i right richie in saying you are still using logic 7? the jump from 7 to 8 was quite big. looks like 8 to 9 isnt that significant. some nifty new editing tools though. its a bit worrying though that most of the features seem to be geared towards the guitar rig crowd. im not mad on most of the amp modeling and effects emulators. prefer proper old fashioned plug-ins.

yeah i use 7.2.3, the gui on 8 is a joke, unless you have two big monitors.. and the audio editing is so so bad..

which one do you use?

it does seem like they are changing the focus of it towards guitar players for some weird reason!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back